youtube.com/variantdevil
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have a list of RTS games like Summon Night: Twin Age and FF: Revenant Wings where you control armies of monsters to attack? I've really been getting into this genre and I need more games to play! Thanks.
smile.gif
Here's also a list of most of the RTS games I've played, it's really short obviously:

LostMagic
Final Fantasy XIII: Revenant Wings
Summon Night: Twin Age

I think I've played more but I can't remember all too well. Thanks for any suggestions.

rauthelegendary

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Summon Night isn't a RTS as far as I know... that's just a hack & slash game.

Anyway, Robocalypse is probably the best RTS out there for the DS and there was another childish game in which you controlled squarrels and a giant yellow thingy... I'm sure there are more, but I can't remember...

Naruto looking kid is probably Lock from Lock's Quest? That isn't really a RTS. You just build a fortress and kill anyone that comes in, still a good game though.

sprogurt

Trophies
XP
Country
robocalypse seems pretty good to me! homebrew wise a touch of war is a pretty awsome homebrew, it had me hooked for 3hr sittings O_O

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, though none of those games is truly an RTS, they definitely are some of the better games to offer RTS-like gameplay.

As already mentioned, Robocalyse is probably one of the few true RTSes on DS, and Heroes of Mana could also probably fit in that category. There are a small handful of others, but none I can think of that are worth actually playing.

eine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
try LoTR:conquest.
doesn't have the "RTS", but do have the "War".XD

a fair-good game on the DS.

Rod

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Isn't Blue Dragon Plus like that? It's coming out this month, if I'm not mistaken.

PS: Damned, I LOVED Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings when I first played it. That game made me buy a PS2 just to play the original FFXII, Christ's sake!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool