Great Volcano eruption in Iceland

Langin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well I did just watch the NOS journal(dutch)(use google my friend) But when I did say the satalitemap(in the weather announcement, am I right?) And I did saw nearly whole west europe was Buried in ashes from the Volcano. I heard that all plane flights were canceled! Wow it is now nearly impossible to reach the U.S.! They say the plane flights will be canceled for 2 F^^king days! Check the source for a vid. about this!

Dutch Source

giratina16

Born This Way
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brawler said:
Well I did just watch the NOS journal(dutch)(use google my friend) But when I did say the satalitemap(in the weather announcement, am I right?) And I did saw nearly whole west europe was Buried in ashes from the Vulcan. I heard that all plane flights were canceled! Wow it is now nearly impossible to reach the U.S.! They say the plane flights will be canceled for 2 F^^king days! Check the source for a vid. about this!

Dutch Source

Yeah apparently it's covered all of Britain, I'm living in Britain and all I can see is blue skies.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
It's not really hard to find an English source though
tongue.gif

Example

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
giratina16 said:
Brawler said:
Well I did just watch the NOS journal(dutch)(use google my friend) But when I did say the satalitemap(in the weather announcement, am I right?) And I did saw nearly whole west europe was Buried in ashes from the Vulcan. I heard that all plane flights were canceled! Wow it is now nearly impossible to reach the U.S.! They say the plane flights will be canceled for 2 F^^king days! Check the source for a vid. about this!

Dutch Source

Yeah apparently it's covered all of Britain, I'm living in Britain and all I can see is blue skies.

It was only supposed to cover the North West and Scotland, but I'm in Manchester and they day has been really sunny and blue skys, the news lie
frown.gif

Langin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
danny600kill said:
giratina16 said:
Brawler said:

Dutch Source

It was only supposed to cover the North West and Scotland, but I'm in Manchester and they day has been really sunny and blue skys, the news lie
frown.gif

The eruption is real the ashes too but its about 12 kilometers high in the ski!

giratina16

Born This Way
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
danny600kill said:
giratina16 said:
Brawler said:

Dutch Source

frown.gif

On meridean it says the whole of Britain.

Livin in a box

Livin' in a cardboard box
Trophies
XP
Country
danny600kill said:
giratina16 said:
Brawler said:

Dutch Source

frown.gif
Yeah same, nothing wrong with the north west here...

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm in North East Scotland and we have patchy clouds which I assume are actually ash they just look like slightly grey clouds to me. Apparently there was some ash-fall in Ayr which is nasty stuff expecially if it gets wet (I would like to have some ash-fall to see what its like)

giratina16

Born This Way
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hmm I heard it would be visible by tomorrow morning in the whole of the UK. Loads of people were moaning about not going on holiday because of the planes being grounded. personally I would rather stay on the ground than crash into the side of a mountain or something because of the ash.

olliepop2000

Trophies
XP
Country
giratina16 said:
Hmm I heard it would be visible by tomorrow morning in the whole of the UK. Loads of people were moaning about not going on holiday because of the planes being grounded. personally I would rather stay on the ground than crash into the side of a mountain or something because of the ash.
Yeah my thoughts exactly, I saw the Air Crash Investigation programme on the British Airways Flight 9 incident.

giratina16

Born This Way
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
olliepop2000 said:
giratina16 said:
Yeah my thoughts exactly, I saw the Air Crash Investigation programme on the British Airways Flight 9 incident.

Man they were lucky to not crash.

giratina16

Born This Way
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
xcdjy said:
giratina16 said:
Can't wait. I love freaky shit like this.

I know I love freaky shit too. It'll be like an eclipse.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
There's an animated map on the MET office website showing where it's been today. On the radio news this afternoon they said it won't look like solid cloud cover from the ground but it would tint the sky a little, mostly noticeable around sunset. Then again, this is the same station who's top news story of the day was about a local woman who'd miss her brother's wedding in Italy so I'm not sure how much I'd trust their judgement :S

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    LEOtck? Who's he? Never 'erd of the las. :)
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I only show the mirror to people and you all can't stand what you're seeing
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    bunch of bullies
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Narcissistic Personality Disorder 101
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I think that's what you have
    Thanks for providing further evidence of my claim in a single comment. lol.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    pff\
    You're a gaslighting narcissist. Everyone out to get you. You wont get professional help because you'll just chalk up their diagnosis as another conspiracy out to get you.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    leave me alone, I'm not going to engage with you anymore, bye
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    Motherfucker I was checked by a psychiatrist and there's nothing wrong with me
    okay. Bye. Thought you were leaving anyway. Why are you still around? You already said goodbye to everyone here.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    so stop spurting your nonsense
    lol. liar.
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    knock it off now, both of you
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    yea you're just a mean bully
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    he SHOULD
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    and NOW
    liar, loudmouth, cussing and swearing, all angry
    ok. sorry. ill stop now. promise
    Sooo. How about Dune part 1 & 2? The cinematography is fantastic, but thats some of the most boring ass sci-fi Ive seen in my life.
    haven't seen both
    Im going to see the new Godzilla next week. Sure they aren't some cinematic masterpieces but the last few were all really great and fun popcorn flicks to see on the big screen.
    can't remember the last time I went to the cinemas
    Me neither, not precisely. I think the last one I went to was Top Gun Maverick
    Oh. Wait. I took my mom to see Elvis. I think that was the last time I went. I'll most likely see the new Planet of the Apes in a theater too.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Oh. Wait. I took my mom to see Elvis. I think that was the last time I went. I'll most likely...