Hardware Great Vita case/pouch

RavenMac

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had my vita for some time now (2-3 months) and I could never feel safe bringing it anywhere i went. I felt like i would scratch up the screen or break an analog stick if i tried putting it in my pocket. I simply wouldn't bring it anywhere without something to put it in.

I saw other cases. I can't stand hard cases and most soft cases have one opening on the side of the case. Sliding the vita in longways. I never had a problem with this design for the PSP because the analog stick, headphone jack, and wrist strap were all on the same end. I found a case that i just love.

egJs2.png

http://www.chinabuye.com/replacemen...case-bag-with-double-zipper-for-ps-vita-black

I don't blame anyone who won't trust this site, but i thought for $5 what could go wrong?
It has 2 zippers for the main section. The main section has 2 pockets for little things like games. The section has 1 zipper. You can fit the USB cable in it.

Also, i decided to get a few keychain decorations for mine. I just put them on the zipper tabs. Also got a black wrist strap for my vita later on. Here is what it looks like.

Hope this helps people finding a case!

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Does the case have any solid damage reduction capabilities? In other words, if you dropped the case, would the PSVita suffer a screen crack? I have a HORI hard case and it has at least a bit of protection in that matter. Otherwise the case looks interesting enough because of the separate compartments for the console and cables :3

RavenMac

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does the case have any solid damage reduction capabilities? In other words, if you dropped the case, would the PSVita suffer a screen crack? I have a HORI hard case and it has at least a bit of protection in that matter. Otherwise the case looks interesting enough because of the separate compartments for the console and cables :3

Not really. I do have ArmorSuit screen protector as well, but besides that i don't think it will help all too much.
The hard cases do look like they will take a drop, but this don't do much.

My reason for posting this is i don't like hard cases. I like to keep my handhelds in my pocket. Hard cases aren't all that comfortable.

Reactions: Qtis

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.