Hacking Great Simple WBFS Tool!...WBFS GUI v2.5 by flfl

ciris

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe some of you guys know about this prog already but for those that don't I thought it would be very helpful. For me it has been an awesome tool so much so that I decided to post it up.

*Mods: If this a repeat thread/topic, feel free to move or kill it...My bad.

Here are the feautures that I've mainly used it for are:

- Quick direct USB to USB game iso copying on average it takes 3 - 5min (this tool will copy the game isos on the fly. Its not like others that take the actual 2.5gb size then extracts it to a full temp iso of 4.37gb and then copies to the second drive. This one does it on the fly as is. I've done one game at a time but it looks like to you can probably do all the games on the drive at a time too)

-Copy backup games from DVD drive to USB (the program does this in about 10 min because it only copies over the actual game data)

It looks like it also has the other basic feautures of formatting, renaming games, extracting iso, etc.

This was originally written in Chinese (i think) and then translated to english. The translation is pretty basic and not everything is translated. (Some wording will appear as "??????>?????" but overall the program just works. Give a try and let me know what you think.

http://depositfiles.com/files/lih3y64g2

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i take it, this is for windows?
biggrin.gif

ciris

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It worked for me just fine. But I must say when I was looking around trying out WBFS tools, I cam across Alex WBFS manager which required .net framework to work. I had his tool before using the one in this post. So it may be that this tool requires netframework to be installed for it work? I cant say for sure but that may be a possiblity.

Posts merged

It worked for me just fine. But I must say when I was looking around trying out WBFS tools, I cam across Alex WBFS manager which required .net framework to work. I had his tool before using the one in this post. So it may be that this tool requires netframework to be installed for it work? I cant say for sure but that may be a possiblity.

kenshiro84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks, I'll try it out. Actually I was looking for a tool who can copy ISOs directly from DVD drive, so I hope this will do it fine!

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The USB to USB function of this one is brilliant! 80% of it isn't translated, but it's still usable.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)