Great, now I don't have a working touch screen.

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Forstride, Jul 1, 2008.

1. Forstride
    OP

Forstride The rudder moves when I turn the wheel

May 6, 2008
    United States
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Just a few minutes ago when I started up my DS, I noticed that the health warning wasn't there, and then I saw that only the game info from my DSTT ROM's was displaying out of both screens. I pressed on the right border of the screen, and I got a display, but it faded away quickly. My birthday is coming up in 6 days, but I'm getting a $1000+ laptop (including the additional stuff I'm getting for it), so a new DS is out of the question until I get money when I start working at crappy McDonald's (I can't believe GameStop hires at 18 now). Does anyone have/had this problem and/or knows how to fix it?

I play my DS everyday, but I guess my Wii will be played more, now.

2. Forstride
    OP

Forstride The rudder moves when I turn the wheel

May 6, 2008
    United States
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Ok, somehow it's working again, right after I finished typing this. Can a mod please close this?

3. Bishang

Bishang GBAtemp Regular

May 31, 2008
    United States
    Kent, WA
    Everywhere is pretty much hiring. Don't settle yourself with McDonalds.

If your screen blanks out again, wouldn't you just have to get a replacement screen? I don't think you'd have to buy a whole new DS.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice