Gaming Great news for ALL PSP users!!!!!

superrob

H4X H4X H4X!
OP
Trophies
Website
zabbo.dk
XP
Country
Hi everyone!
To day i found this on Dealextreme http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.12472

Its 10$ for a Pendora Battery!
Thats CHEAP! And that means you only would need to make a magic memory stick which mean: NO HARDMODDING OF BATTERIES!

A GREAT solution
biggrin.gif

*Edit* Title is a bit wierd.. Should maybe been: Great news for all users with PSP's whitout CFW.

SavageWaffle

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WAIT WAIT WAIT, its already bricked? OR is it just a battery. Like you pop it in, and ur psp is bricked? What? (Im sorry, im "joining" PSP hackin scene, i dont even have a PSP but is about to get one i guess)

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
SavageWaffle said:
WAIT WAIT WAIT, its already bricked? OR is it just a battery. Like you pop it in, and ur psp is bricked? What? (Im sorry, im "joining" PSP hackin scene, i dont even have a PSP but is about to get one i guess)
What the hell would be the point of a battery that bricks PSPs?! And why would it be great news for all PSP users? Logic please.

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
RaiDesu said:
It would. Remember the PSP thefts? Brick it and let them steal it.
That makes no sense at all
wtf.gif

What's the point in letting someone steal your PSP, no matter whether it's bricked or not?
As you can see, all it takes is that $10 battery to unbrick it

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
SavageWaffle said:

No, if you want to install custom firmware or if your PSP is bricked unbrick it, then you quickly put some files on your microSD, pop that in, then simply insert your battery and it will unbrick/mod your PSP.

RaiDesu

Trophies
Website
raimei.comic-era.com
XP
Country
United States
Vater Unser said:
RaiDesu said:
It would. Remember the PSP thefts? Brick it and let them steal it.
That makes no sense at all
wtf.gif

What's the point in letting someone steal your PSP, no matter whether it's bricked or not?
As you can see, all it takes is that $10 battery to unbrick it

Better than running into a truck and getting killed. Or beaten. World isn't a safe place for PSP anymore.

superrob

H4X H4X H4X!
OP
Trophies
Website
zabbo.dk
XP
Country
Salamantis said:
SavageWaffle said:

No, if you want to install custom firmware or if your PSP is bricked unbrick it, then you quickly put some files on yourMemory Stick Pro Duo, pop that in, then simply insert your battery and it will unbrick/mod your PSP.
Fixed

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They really wanna get the head