Gaming GREAT DEAL ON 4 GB SANDISK MS DUO PRO

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I could've sworn they were $39.99 normal price at Fry's. Not to rain on the parade or anything, but hey, saving money is saving money.

As for the quality of the stick, the one I bought in January was good enough to convince me to buy a second one as soon as I saw it for the rebate price. =P

SylvWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought one of these and it's worked great. They support MagicGate (I used the 512 MB model as my Magic Mem Stick) and all games have run perfectly. The write speed could be a little better, but it's still very fast. I've yet to run a Blackspeed test, but there are plenty of other post out there detailing their various speeds.

ChiddaPotta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks man, you've convinced me to buy this MS Stick off this website
psp.gif
grog.gif
grog.gif

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a 16gb Sony Mark 2 when I went to Frys the other day for $150. Seeing as they were around $300 in March, I'd say that's quite a deal.

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
if anyone can give me the programm where i can check if a stick is real or fake (or at least if it works as good as real) in some days i can tell if i got a real one ...

there is a Chinese seller on ebay who sells 4GB cards for ~30dollar/ 20 euros (shipping included)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: ssssey ioBtneicnA@