Great deal: 2GB Kingston microSD Newegg $16.99 AR

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by striderx, Oct 30, 2007.

1. striderx
    OP

striderx GBAtemp Regular

Jun 16, 2007
    United States
    USA
    ALERT!! Since this post was created, the price has increased $1.00 to $20.99; $17.99 AR

and free shipping is NO LONGER offered. Minimum shipping is now 3-day business for $4.99

I hope you got your order in early! (I did)

For my GBAtemp chums...

Kingston 2GB MicroSD Flash Card $16.99

newegg has the Kingston 2GB MicroSD Flash Card for a low $16.99 after rebate. Free 3 Business Day Shipping. Tax in CA, NJ, TN, PR.

$3 rebate Exp 11/9/07

Newegg

NOTE: Unlike many other rebates this one allows you to claim it for TWO items per person, per household, per shipping address. That's a deal!

striderx

[​IMG]

2. amptor

amptor Banned

Banned
    May 2, 2003
    United States
    that is a good price. I got mine for like $20 or so from Fry's a long time ago, still haven't opened it yet. I think all 2 giggers from Kingston in the USA are japan made too.

3. BoneMonkey

BoneMonkey The cheese stash is a lie.

Banned
    Dec 9, 2006
    United States
    USA
    these are not made in japan

4. Pamela

Pamela Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 24, 2007
    United States
    FL, USA
    They raised the price a dollar and got rid of free shipping [​IMG] I'm unsure about the made in japan too, if you look at the screenshot of the box it might say japan on the microsd card itself. I found this link, it comes out to 2 dollars more but I can definitely see it says japan on the microsd card in the picture http://meritline.stores.yahoo.net/kingston...rosd-card1.html

5. Nestea80

Nestea80 GBAtemp Fan

Jul 25, 2006
    Canada
    $3 rebate? LOL. I can find $3 searching for change around the house.

I still prefer dealextreme/kaidomain.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice