prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
98Pfc.jpg
G-Mode issued a statement today announcing that its CEO Takeshi Miyaji died suddenly on July 29. Miyaji was 45 years old.

Miyaji is known for his work at Gamearts, a company that he founded at the age of 19 with his brother Yoichi Miyaji. He worked on a number of Gamearts classics, including Silpheed (PC, Mega CD), Gun Griffon (Saturn), and the Grandia series. In 2000, he formed G-Mode.

G-Mode did not share the circumstances of Miyaji's death. Taking his place as CEO of G-Mode will be Ryu Okoriyama CEO of Gaia Holdings.[/p]
icon11.gif
Source

prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Many people will object.

While Grandia III battles are fun, the story is shit. I got up to the second disc and it was crashing on me so I never got to finish it.
Grandia I is where it's at. Only played a bit of II.

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
40 is too young to pass away
frown.gif

I discovered Grandia on its Playstation release back in the days of my highschool.. it has a really cool story, naive but heartening with a very likable cast of characters and a dynamic battle system i think it is on the PSOne classics even.

RIP Takeshi Miyaji

Velotix

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Shit, I just found about this series a few days ago...And the creator is now dead....

Might as well break open the vault and pick these up... As others have said, 40 is really young time to die...

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
prowler's fault!! You shouldn't have bought it, well I never heard of this guy or his games....but anyways, R.I.P

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Grandia: Excellent game
Grandia 2: Good game
Grandia Xtreme: Never played it, but I heard it was the biggest piece of **** ever made
Grandia 3: Good battle system, but the story make the battle system invalid and render this game mediocre at best.

I hope they make Grandia 4 one day, it's been a while since something came out.

QUOTE said:
of course the story is shit you just play for the awesome battles
tongue.gif

You just described a first person shooter, congratulations. You should play them instead.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm telling on you