ROM Hack Grand Theft Auto: Vice City – The Definitive Edition - Graphics / Options Mod

cobjak

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I would wish for GTA III, or let the ecl0674 decide. Or a poll ;)
Of course chill a little ! It was just a wish :rofl2: if he wants he does nothing

BTW : GTA_VC_The_Definitive_Edition_v1.0.6_Switch_Graphics_Mod_DynResOff_ the improvements are craaaazy!!!! I can play with everything set on ultra without overclocking in docked mod, it's wonderful waw. I just setup fxaa+ instead of taa++

Last edited by cobjak,

MountainMan23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great work! I wonder if there's a way to update the game with adding all the removed music and Haitian quotes like with a nsp or an xci file?

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Ported exefs_patches to 1.0.7, not throughly tested, could no ported correctly (leaving some features out) since code itself changed alot from previous version.

Included the 3 games.

Attachments

• exefs_patches_1.0.7.rar
    919 bytes · Views: 145
Reactions: C7XL

JoshDevious

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ported exefs_patches to 1.0.7, not throughly tested, could no ported correctly (leaving some features out) since code itself changed alot from previous version.

Included the 3 games.
where do these go? I was using your 1.0.6 mod that uses contents/romfs/gamface etc, its a pak file

i-snake-z

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I converted eclipse’s mod to IPS, the docked fix is mine.
Amazing work.

Can i ask you for a favor? :)

I want to mod a game, i have some expirience of scripting in python so i guess i am not a 100% rookie on programing.

But i dont know for where i can start. can you give me some guidelines?

My first project is to change the side bars from final fantasy ix and make it black for the oled, i think that is something more basic than fix the dock mode in GTA like a pro (you).

Thank you very much :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)