ROM Hack Grand Theft Auto: Vice City – The Definitive Edition - Graphics / Options Mod

cobjak

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Possible to have only a mod with settings unlocker? I want to have better settings but I don't want to overclock because it destroys the battery life...

naitsa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Possible to have only a mod with settings unlocker? I want to have better settings but I don't want to overclock because it destroys the battery life...
Same here. I just want to get the game to stabel 30fps. Its a huge bummer for me that the framerate drops so much when driving. I absolutely dont want to overclock, but i would like to just lower some other settings to get it running at stable 30fps. Is this possible without overclocking?

deathblade200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this Mod only has you overclock when first loading the game afterwards you can turn it down to what you want. don't expect good handheld performance with or without the Mod though.

Reactions: naitsa

mew2222

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ecl0674 There is something wrong with the ambient occlusion compared to previous version:

Attachments

• Previous Version.jpg
    Previous Version.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 88
  • New Version.jpg
    New Version.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 121

ecl0674

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Why didn't happen on the previous mod? It looks worse with Anti Aliasing disabled as well.
The previous version was the same. In the update, this became more noticeable because the radius was increased and the quality was slightly reduced. Maybe i need to return the quality, I will compare later. And your first screenshot is probably with TAA.
In general, this is the standard situation when r.AmbientOcclusionLevels = 1 and FXAA is on.
r.AmbientOcclusionLevels did not change, in the old version it was 1, now it is still 1

Last edited by ecl0674,

deathblade200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The previous version was the same. In the update, this became more noticeable because the radius was increased and the quality was slightly reduced. Maybe i need to return the quality, I will compare later. And your first screenshot is probably with TAA.
In general, this is the standard situation when r.AmbientOcclusionLevels = 1 and FXAA is on.
r.AmbientOcclusionLevels did not change, in the old version it was 1, now it is still 1
while we are on the topic of Anti-aliasing is there anyway to get rid of the ghosting/afterimage that is causes? its a minor issue but sometimes very noticeable.

mew2222

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Both screenshots taken with FXAA+.
The difference is very noticeable. Probably you should return the quality.
In the San Andreas Mod the Ambient Occlusion looks very low quality too.
Thank you for your hard work^_^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I didn't know they made an MSU cart for the Genesis.... I knew about the SNES one and the...