Rockstar Games have finally unveiled the trailer for the Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition alongside other details and the release date.
Play the genre-defining classics of the original Grand Theft Auto Trilogy: Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas updated for a new generation, now with across-the-board enhancements including brilliant new lighting and environmental upgrades, with high-resolution textures, increased draw distances, Grand Theft Auto V-style controls and targeting, and much more, bringing these beloved worlds to life with all new levels of detail.
- GTA V style controller layout
- Improved gunplay and targeting controls, with upgraded drive-by controls in SA
- Updated weapon and radio selection wheels
- Updated mini-maps with enhanced navigation allowing players to sett waypoints to destinations
- The ability to immediately restart a failed mission
- Higher resolution textures from characters to weapons, vehicles to roads, and much more for greater detail
- A completely rebuilt lighting system with enhanced shadows, reflections, and more
- Improved water and weather effects
- Enhanced detail in trees and foliage
- Increased draw distances to provide a new level of depth and definition
- 4K-resolution support with up to 60 FPS performance for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X systems
- NVIDIA DLSS support for PC
- Touch screen camera zooming, pans and menu selections as well as Gyro aiming for the Nintendo Switch