Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy - The Definitive Edition leaked by Korean ratings board

header_586x192.jpg

Sometimes, rumors are incorrect, and other times, they've proven to be true. When it comes to the rumblings of the existence of a Grand Theft Auto trilogy remaster, it appears that it was the latter, in this case. The South Korean Game Rating and Administration Committee has let another game slip prior to its official announcement: Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy - The Definitive Edition. The game, which would likely be a collection of Grand Theft Auto 3, Vice City, and San Andreas, was given a classification earlier today, with franchise publisher Take Two Interactive having filed for the rating. No platforms or release window was listed, though we can likely expect to see an official announcement follow soon.

:arrow: Source

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Too bad they're probably half assed ports of the already over ported mobile ports with slight upgrades... But will still inevitably run like shit.
Thats why there are still no gta VI or tes VI
Almost all companies are now focusing on nostalgia

jesus96

Pinkboi
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I just hope we get switch ports as well like the leaks pointed,maybe they weren't announced in the direct due to not stated release date or because it was too much for it

I mean bayonetta 3 was censored for the direct according to kamiya

Reactions: apaltado

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I wish they were remakes rather than remasters. I guarantee minimum effort, probably mobile ports.

Imagine all three games being remade with the GTA 5 engine, would be incredible.
No fair, you have BeastMode6 but there are still no GTA6

CoolMe

That's the way she goes..
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now when are they gonna remaster 1 and 2
Those games don't exist, to them anyway..

Yea, i'm not holding my breath on this one, the Trilogy will be made of "a mix of old graphics/aesthetics & with the current Unreal Engine technology"... BS, i'll believe it when i see it..

Last edited by CoolMe,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn