ROM Hack Grand Theft Auto III – The Definitive Edition - Graphics / Options Mod

cobjak

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I tried a lot of mod on switch. A lot of .pak works very easily but i really want to know how to make works the "reshade" mods ?
And The 2 players mod do not work it's so sad!!

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I tried a lot of mod on switch. A lot of .pak works very easily but i really want to know how to make works the "reshade" mods ?
And The 2 players mod do not work it's so sad!!
Reshade mods are relying on code injection to DirectX, Vulkan or OpenGL API. And none of those are used in GTA on Switch. So you can't

sena_16

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
tnks for the modding eclipse!

someone figure it out what's the best configuration for frame stability? just put everything on low, or have other some config the i need to pay attention? I just want stable 30 fps.

ecl0674

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Update #1 [19.11.2021]
Delete old exefs patch folder before updating mod! Folder name was changed and patch itself updated

• Resolution slider now has step "5"
  • All presets for "Shadow Quality" option have been reconfigured
  • Reduced the resolution of cubic and planar reflections for the "Car Reflections" option
  • Slightly increased the distance of pedestrians and vehicles for the "Simulation Scale" option
  • The presets for the "Vehicle Light Quality" option have been reconfigured
  • Sharpening the image a little more
  • Slightly reduced resolution of cascaded shadows and shadows from light sources
  • Replaced background textures of the main menu / pause and textures of loading screens from the PC version of the game
  • Increased quality of materials (For all presets the "Graphics Quality" option except low. Thanks to this, puddles on the road turned on in rainy weather. Unfortunately, this had some impact on performance / resolution)
  • Slightly reduced LOD distance for high "Graphics Quality" preset
  • Slightly reduced the distance of large objects for the maximum preset of the "Graphics Quality" option
  • Minimum dynamic resolution increased from 0.5 to 0.55
  • Added a version of the mod without disabling the dynamic change of GPU frequency ("WithDynGPUFreq" in title)
  • Various other minor changes
  • Added a couple of new screenshots showing puddles
Available in first post.

tnks for the modding eclipse!

someone figure it out what's the best configuration for frame stability? just put everything on low, or have other some config the i need to pay attention? I just want stable 30 fps.
Settings to lowest and overclock CPU to maximum. The all three games has some problems with performance and (maybe for now) you will not get stable 30fps.

Deleted member 323844

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
GTA III's Trial by Fire (flamethrower mission of El Burro) seems to be unplayable using the mod + SSAO - FXAA. There are barely any pedestrian on streets and you just can't find 25 triads.

I guess pedestrian are dynamically adjusted depending on the load. Is there any parameter for that?

Vanilla.

f2fF0fQ.gif

Mod.

tsaZpry.gif

Last edited by Deleted member 323844,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @HiradeGirl, I have a broken o3ds xl
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Phones worked great for DS emulation with DraStic and a controller that held your phone
    But sadly that's coming to an end
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, atleast I think the latest version's apk is archived somewhere
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah it works great but it's the obvious Ds factor you loose from it it's not like playing atari games on atari because Nintendo actually use to give a reason to buy their hardware
    +1
    Honestly Ken I actually have the hardware and it's hacked and works fine, prefer my phone lol
    Microphone is more sensitive, DraStic has a high res mode, screen is way better just overall a better experience
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I just like game consoles how they were intended to play if they have a unique enough reason to buy them anything else yeah just download emulation for it
    Oh and touch screen infinity better lol
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    @Xdqwerty It's still on Play Store.
    for free
    Install before they remove it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd like to see a DS emulator that allows casting top screen to TV then use bottom for the touch screen stuff
    +1
    I used a vertical touch 22" monitor for playing some 3DS games through Citra.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Can't be that far off from it not like ds requires super hardware
    @K3Nv2 I did that using Citra for 3DS games. Bottom screen was my smartphone. Until I got the touch screen.
  • SwordShielder @ SwordShielder:
    Use a TV
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Citra allows it already?
    Yes.
    Ken I have that sort of set up on Drastic on Pi for games that don't require touch
    Looks nice too
    Any TV with your PC connected with Citra and any smartphone to use as a screen using a free play store app.
    +1
    Gonna look into that when I get home
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Any good 3ds smut titles psi? :creep:
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Any good 3ds smut titles psi? :creep: