ROM Hack Grand Theft Auto III – The Definitive Edition - Graphics / Options Mod

ShaunWaz

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just signed up to say this is very impressive. I'm a complete noob and didn't even know you could mod games on the switch. Game actually looks decent now. Resolution looks fairly crisp to me unlike before. I just don't understand why Grove Street lowered resolution to such an extent. It's Completely unnecessary.

Anyway, I really hope you're a game designer or something cause you got skills. Thanks again.

Reactions: Donnie-Burger

davy123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Just signed up to say this is very impressive. I'm a complete noob and didn't even know you could mod games on the switch. Game actually looks decent now. Resolution looks fairly crisp to me unlike before. I just don't understand why Grove Street lowered resolution to such an extent. It's Completely unnecessary.

Anyway, I really hope you're a game designer or something cause you got skills. Thanks again.
You must love having a modded switch :D

davy123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Definitely :D
Its crazy how some mods just work by copy into a simple mod folder i have good rain no outline mod gta online movement for sa

Also like high quality gun shot sounds but for some reason it doesn't work so not everything works haha

faithvoid

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
virtual.dimensionless.space
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah it's weird even at lowest settings for everything, this seems very demanding? Am I missing something?

The unfortunate byproduct of a game studio just exporting the default cross-platform optimizations on UE4 and calling it a day without bothering to tweak it on a per-system basis. It seems like no matter the modifications, there'll always be nagging stutter/performance issues because of how the game was ported, unless the devs take time to fix it.

cobjak

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Possible to have only a mod with settings unlocker? I want to have better settings but I don't want to overclock because it destroys the battery life...

MultiKoopa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The unfortunate byproduct of a game studio just exporting the default cross-platform optimizations on UE4 and calling it a day without bothering to tweak it on a per-system basis. It seems like no matter the modifications, there'll always be nagging stutter/performance issues because of how the game was ported, unless the devs take time to fix it.
I may be crazy, but it almost seems to run even worse?

cobjak

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Its crazy how some mods just work by copy into a simple mod folder i have good rain no outline mod gta online movement for sa

Also like high quality gun shot sounds but for some reason it doesn't work so not everything works haha
On switch ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp