ROM Hack Grand Theft Auto Auto San Andreas – The Definitive Edition - Graphics / Options Mod

whitesword7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
me too, but with dynamite resolution it's not very nice 😅
if you are on 1.05, then don’t bother downloading this mod… on handheld the dynamic resolution is completely broken and the game become constantly very blurry, also the performance becomes a stuttery mess on 1.05… Note that the above problem only happen on 1.05… if you are on 1.03 then the mod works just fine. The author does need to update this mod for 1.05.

but seeing he hasn’t responded and updated it for a whole week, you’d better just play the game without this mod.

Last edited by whitesword7,

cobjak

Trophies
XP
Country
France
if you are on 1.05, then don’t bother downloading this mod… on handheld the dynamic resolution is completely broken and the game become constantly very blurry, also the performance becomes a stuttery mess on 1.05… The above problem won’t occur if your game is still on 1.03…. The author does need to update this mod for 1.05.

but seeing he hasn’t responded and updated it for a whole week, you’d better just play the game without this mod.
Yeah I think the same, if you play mostly on portable mod then, don't use the mod.

But in docked mod, play without mod it's a pity because the mod activate rain puddles, better light and better shadow. It's just détails but the immersion is better with

whitesword7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I think the same, if you play mostly on portable mod then, don't use the mod.

But in docked mod, play without mod it's a pity because the mod activate rain puddles, better light and better shadow. It's just détails but the immersion is better with

Yeah, I’m talking about the handheld mode.

TylerSGman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you want ground haze, you need to delete the mod, load up the game- turn on ground haze- and then save the game. Reinstall the mod and it will be working.

Reactions: BigOnYa

coinblock

Trophies
XP
Country
Maybe people have more important things to do in their lives than mod a shitty switch port of a 20 year old game? Just give the author time and quit harassing them.

Reactions: BigOnYa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol