ROM Hack Grand Theft Auto Auto San Andreas – The Definitive Edition - Graphics / Options Mod

onibaku

Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hey Guys, I have a Problem here. I have Switch Version 13.1.0 with the right Atmosphere Version.
Tesla and Sys-elk seems to be working fine, I can change my Overclock settings(at least 384mhz GPU freq.) and it affects the System Values in the System Information on both of them(Edizon and Sys-elk overlay). But when I want to start, one of the Games that I modded with this GraphicMod, it crashes at start.The same with Vice City an d'GTA 3.(with the right Graphic Mods and up to date) Can somebody help me? Thanks :)

Yeah I think the issue here is that you overclocked in the home menu but not for the game itself. Your game overclock profile is likely not at 384 mhz. Like mentioned, you should have an app in your homebrew menu to manually set an overclock profile for whatever game u want. (Its called sys-clk manager on my switch).

When using Tesla overlay overclocking in the home menu, you set an overclock profile only for home menu, when done in a game, you set it for that specific game

Reactions: BigOnYa

gutop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg
Yeah I think the issue here is that you overclocked in the home menu but not for the game itself. Your game overclock profile is likely not at 384 mhz. Like mentioned, you should have an app in your homebrew menu to manually set an overclock profile for whatever game u want. (Its called sys-clk manager on my switch).

When using Tesla overlay overclocking in the home menu, you set an overclock profile only for home menu, when done in a game, you set it for that specific game
That was in my mind also, so I checked my Profile Settings of all the 3 Gta's in Sys-CLK Manager, an they are at least all above 384 MHz.

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That was in my mind also, so I checked my Profile Settings of all the 3 Gta's in Sys-CLK Manager, an they are at least all above 384 MHz.
I had an old mod installed that used the telsa overlay to activate cheats, well when I updated the game, I had the same issue, game crashing, so I went and deleted that old mod, and now game boots fine...Maybe this your problem. Oh I deleted the RainFix mod also.
It was the mod here from the YouTube vid.

Last edited by BigOnYa,

gutop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg
I had an old mod installed that used the telsa overlay to activate cheats, well when I updated the game, I had the same issue, game crashing, so I went and deleted that old mod, and now game boots fine...Maybe this your problem.
It was the mod here from the YouTube vid.

Yeah, but it‘s strange. I tried the Games without de Mod and now they crash. Before i added the Mod folders, the Games worked properly. I reinstall the Games later.

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, but it‘s strange. I tried the Games without de Mod and now they crash. Before i added the Mod folders, the Games worked properly. I reinstall the Games later.
You can try deleting the SD/ Atmosphere/ Contents/ 010065A014024000 folder and see if game starts with no mods at all... if does then there's the answer.

gutop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg
You can try deleting the SD/ Atmosphere/ Contents/ 010065A014024000 folder and see if game starts with no mods at all... if does then there's the answer.
Ok, I found the reason. The Sig Patches was gone, But I don't know why.:rofl::rofl2:

Last edited by gutop,

cobjak

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Basically what it the difference between the 2 versions of the mod?

I played (almost) only docked without overclock and it works perfectly with the "WithDynGPUFreq" mod.
Can it be better with the other version of the mod?

whitesword7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried the 1.0.3 mod with the 1.0.5 release of the game and it works well
For me the graphic will become really blurry even with resolution 100… tried to change it to 70 and there doesn’t seem to be any effect.

also the ground haze option obviously missing because its exclusive for 1.05

cobjak

Trophies
XP
Country
France
For me the graphic will become really blurry even with resolution 100… tried to change it to 70 and there doesn’t seem to be any effect.

also the ground haze option obviously missing because its exclusive for 1.05

You play handled or docked? I play docked only for this game but it seems like it's better to don't modify everything and not put max settings. Try to reset settings and modify them one by one to see which one is demanding

whitesword7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You play handled or docked? I play docked only for this game but it seems like it's better to don't modify everything and not put max settings. Try to reset settings and modify them one by one to see which one is demanding
I’m playing handheld. I’ve tried resetting the setting and putting almost all the graphic to low

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: not for a bit you are a bit older then