Grand Slam tennis online

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by newr, Jun 15, 2009.

1. newr
    OP

newr Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 2, 2009
    Canada
    I just burnt a copy of Grand Slam Tennis..works fine...I was trying the online feature and there's an option to create account...just wondering if it's ok to do that with a mod Wii and a backup game? I can play as guest...but it would be nice to have an account.. if it's not a problem.

Anyone has any idea?

Thanks

2. donchen

donchen GBAtemp Regular

Mar 24, 2008
    Senegal
    I have a mod wii and i play Mario kart online. And it works very well. So i doubt there is any problems.

3. Tagg7

Tagg7 GBAtemp Fan

Jun 24, 2007
    United States
    It's safe to play online on all Wii games. They can't detect modchips, softmods, or loading off a USB device.

4. peter00

peter00 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 13, 2009
    United States
    i had the option to create an account with usb-loader..
    make an account with Tiger Woods 10 if you got. ^^

5. newr
    OP

newr Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 2, 2009
    Canada
    Thanks for the replies....I know I can play online...but my question is..is it ok to register an online account... it says somehting about it linking to the Wii....so if its' a modded/softmodded backup program... will it allow them to detect and stop u from playing online?

6. Tagg7

Tagg7 GBAtemp Fan

Jun 24, 2007
    United States
    I just said that at present it is impossible for them to tell.

7. newr
    OP

newr Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 2, 2009
    Canada
    Ok..I don't know if you guys have tried it....so I ended up registering an account on EA sports for grand slam tennis....it played fine then....but now I can no longer connect online to play....the only thing that has changed was I installed bootmii to IOS and then uninstalled it....

It seemed to played fine last night.. and now it won't connect...now I did experience this once last night before all the change and registering account...so I don't know if it's related to registering an account...but now it's just stuck and hang.

Any ideas...? the rest of the game seem to play fine

8. Alexrose

Alexrose Untitled

Jan 20, 2009
    England
    Check your internet connection..

9. newr
    OP

newr Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 2, 2009
    Canada
    internet connection is fine...i think I found the problem...if fake IOS is enabled in softchip loader..it won't let me connection online for the game for some reason

10. Goli

Goli RPG

Jul 16, 2008
    Cote d'Ivoire
    So many "...".
    Needs better punctuation.

11. berlinka

berlinka You have sustained a lethal injury.

Jul 31, 2003
    Netherlands
    Harderwijk, Netherlands
    I have a new "problem". My friend and I both created an EA account in GST. But when I type his name in the "Find Buddy" box it finds nothing. And when he tries finding me it's the same issue. When I open the EA messenger it says "offline" when I look at his name.

Playing online against a stranger works fine and my wife even accepted some buddy-requests already, but finding my real buddy simply seems impossible.

I need some help here peoples