Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
gpKfg.jpg
Developer: Vanillaware
Publisher: Marvelous Entertainment (MMV)
Release Date: Sept 1, 2011 (JP); Winter 2011/2012 (USA, EUR)
Genre: JRPG/SimulationWhat's this game about?Grand Knights History is a traditional console role-playing game set in a fantasy world where players must take control of a group of up to four characters from three separate classes--knight, archer, or wizard--who must travel through various landscapes battling enemies and take part in the story.

Grand Knights History is a set in the fantasy world of Rystia, which is divided into three warring kingdoms: Logress, the Ancient Kingdom, ruled by King Fausel; Union, the Kingdom of Knights, ruled by King Leon; and Avalon, the Kingdom of Magic, ruled by Queen Muse. Players must align themselves to one of the three nations and advance the story by taking part in missions on behalf of their chosen country.
SourceBefore anything else, what are the chances of localization? Answer: IT'S COMING!XSEED picked this fabulous game up and it's coming this Winter to USA and by Rising Star for EUR[/p]SourceBut I want to play it now, is there a translation? Yup!Search for yourself (hint GameFAQs) and support the game by pre-ordering and buying at launch!Screenshots (all made by me)
J7Add.png
TComH.png
MrfNQ.png
klYC0.png
sViZB.png
OngBQ.png
j8VQU.png
Videos
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADeEAdQt0lE[/youtube][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_78WU0nA8O4[/youtube]​

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
tomrev said:
Really beautiful game! It remind me the PS2 that have similar arts (I don't remember name). Hope translation project keep going until complete.
Odin Sphere is the game you think about, and yes really gorgeous 2D this new one, i wish to can play it in english someday

Slave

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
There is an english translation patch for this game

Grand Knights History v2.2.2 [JAP][JAPANESE/ENGLISH][FULL]

I'll let you google that... its a VERY AWESOME GAME... so far the patch only menus, tutorials, moves and items list..

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
That's the inferior Translation patch you've pointed out. You'll be wanting ValendiaKnight's (gamefaq's username...see the relevant game messageboard on gamefaqs)

Bigska

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anybody have this or the 2.2.5 patch? Every corner of the net I've checked only has dead links or viruses. Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte