Grand Knights History |OT|

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by prowler, Sep 12, 2011.

Sep 12, 2011

Grand Knights History |OT| by prowler at 9:07 AM (4,178 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. prowler
    OP

Member prowler Sony

United Kingdom
    [​IMG]
    Developer: Vanillaware
    Publisher: Marvelous Entertainment (MMV)
    Release Date: Sept 1, 2011 (JP); Winter 2011/2012 (USA, EUR)
    Genre: JRPG/SimulationWhat's this game about?Grand Knights History is a traditional console role-playing game set in a fantasy world where players must take control of a group of up to four characters from three separate classes--knight, archer, or wizard--who must travel through various landscapes battling enemies and take part in the story.

Grand Knights History is a set in the fantasy world of Rystia, which is divided into three warring kingdoms: Logress, the Ancient Kingdom, ruled by King Fausel; Union, the Kingdom of Knights, ruled by King Leon; and Avalon, the Kingdom of Magic, ruled by Queen Muse. Players must align themselves to one of the three nations and advance the story by taking part in missions on behalf of their chosen country.
    SourceBefore anything else, what are the chances of localization? Answer: IT'S COMING!XSEED picked this fabulous game up and it's coming this Winter to USA and by Rising Star for EUR[/p]SourceBut I want to play it now, is there a translation? Yup!Search for yourself (hint GameFAQs) and support the game by pre-ordering and buying at launch!Screenshots (all made by me)
    Warning: Spoilers inside!
    Videos
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADeEAdQt0lE[/youtube][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_78WU0nA8O4[/youtube]​

2. tomrev

Member tomrev GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Really beautiful game! It remind me the PS2 that have similar arts (I don't remember name). Hope translation project keep going until complete.

3. koimayeul

Member koimayeul GBAtemp Maniac

France
    Odin Sphere is the game you think about, and yes really gorgeous 2D this new one, i wish to can play it in english someday

4. Slave

Member Slave GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    There is an english translation patch for this game

Grand Knights History v2.2.2 [JAP][JAPANESE/ENGLISH][FULL]

I'll let you google that... its a VERY AWESOME GAME... so far the patch only menus, tutorials, moves and items list..

5. xist

Member xist ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

United Kingdom
    That's the inferior Translation patch you've pointed out. You'll be wanting ValendiaKnight's (gamefaq's username...see the relevant game messageboard on gamefaqs)

6. Slave

Member Slave GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    Really? Sweet thanks!

7. prowler
    OP

Member prowler Sony

United Kingdom
    Yeah it's in the OP.

It's a pretty shit translation and extremely rushed

8. prowler
    OP

Member prowler Sony

United Kingdom
    Thread updated.

GKH coming this Winter. XSEED localizing and publishing in USA, Rising Star in EUR.

9. Bigska

Newcomer Bigska Newbie

Canada
    Anybody have this or the 2.2.5 patch? Every corner of the net I've checked only has dead links or viruses. Thanks.