Grand Knights History English Patch Alpha (looking for help)

Discussion in 'PSP - Hacking & Homebrew' started by justfuit, May 13, 2014.

1. Tosnic

Tosnic Member

Newcomer
    Mar 3, 2012
    Germany
    Using PPSSPP 1.4.2 not only the menus are translated for me. I just started the game and the text after the intro video is translated. Also, every piece of text in the kingdom select screen is translated (of course, the voice is still Japanese).
    Therefore your issue seems to be due to your patch or patch process. Maybe there are different releases of the game as well. I downloaded the patched iso directly, so I cannot help in that regard.

2. BugHero

BugHero Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 6, 2018
    United States
    Tosnic, it has nothing to do with the patch or patch process.
    I just tested 1.4.2 also and it works for me too. It didn't work for me with 1.6.3 and a few other versions.
    I wouldn't tell people it's their patch process that's the problem because you will send them down the wrong path and leave them clueless.
    I am someone who had the same issue as them and fixed it.
    I tried some versions and 1.4.2 and much earlier versions worked for me. It has something to do with either.

1. The version of PPSSPP they're using.
    2. A configuration setting they have is affecting it.

If you never had the issue you can't know what their problem is.

3. Tosnic

Tosnic Member

Newcomer
    Mar 3, 2012
    Germany
    At least we no know that v 1.4.2 is one of the "older" versions that does not have an issue with the translation.

4. HoaiTrung97

HoaiTrung97 Hikikomori-Senpai

Aug 15, 2018
    Japan
    Shibuya New Generation
    This is awesome patch, thank you!! I very like it. (≧▽≦)

5. Lojopab

Lojopab Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 9, 2018
    Argentina
    Can't get it to start on psp go. As soon as I start the game there's a black screen and doesn't move from there. Any idea why?

6. Malckyor

Malckyor GBAtemp Regular

Sep 19, 2018
    Brazil
    Mine is working fine. I tried Enabling the NoDRM Engine since disabling it for Senjou no Valkyria 3 and for 7th Dragon 2020 gives you a black screen after booting the game, but in this case both are booting just fine. Maybe you should download another one?

7. Sintrial09

Sintrial09 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 31, 2014
    United States
    Lol it's been over 4 years and I have yet to get mine working man, this patch is terrible. Reason why I quit trying to get it to work is because of no sound. Forgot this thread existed until I checked my notifications.

8. Malckyor

Malckyor GBAtemp Regular

Sep 19, 2018
    Brazil
    Why don't you just try the Nico's patched one? All the games he patched works fine. It's better to try to patch the game yourself.

9. CheeseMan13

CheeseMan13 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 15, 2018
    United States
    I think he took it down, I looked a day or two ago and it wasn't there. It works fine for me too, a shame that he took it down

Last edited by CheeseMan13, Dec 11, 2018
  10. LucyGamer

LucyGamer Member

Newcomer
    May 31, 2014
    Italy
    Look in the site CDRomance: the patched iso is still there.

11. Malckyor

Malckyor GBAtemp Regular

Sep 19, 2018
    Brazil
    That is still Nico's website, I just don't know why the name and address changed. But it's the same website.

12. natanqb

natanqb Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 24, 2017
    Brazil
    Has anyone ever managed to make this work on Vita? I downloaded patched versions from many places and none of them is 100% translated (but it seems it is 100% translated for people who play it on PSP).

13. swosho

swosho Member

Newcomer
    Nov 2, 2015
    Ukraine
    Works fine on my Vita.

14. natanqb

natanqb Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 24, 2017
    Brazil
    Well that sucks for me haha. I downloaded it from at least 3 different places and none of them worked, maybe if i use a JP iso and try to install the patch it will work.

15. natanqb

natanqb Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 24, 2017
    Brazil
    So i applied the patch and its still not 100% english...

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted