Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gkh5.2.12610.jpg

While the PSP isn't exactly the center of attention nowadays, it still had a few localizations coming, including Gungnir, Growlanser, and most notably, Vanillaware's Grand Knights History. However, it seems the latter has been stopped for localization.

Publisher XSEED announced in a statement today that "XSEED Games has confirmed it will not publish Grand Knights History in North America as previously announced. Unfortunately, it was determined that development resources required to localize the game were not available, necessitating its cancellation."

Vanillaware, however, is developing Dragon's Crown for the PS3 and PS Vita, due for English release in 2013. For Grand Knights History however, it seems to be the end of the road.

:arrow: Source

Not exactly front page worthy but still worth knowing.

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I was also looking forward to this..

Well, it seems the PSP is slowly dying too.. Might as well as sell it, if nothing's getting released anymore.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Hope Gungnir and Growlanser doesn't suffer the same fate or i will have to box my psp way earlier than i wanted too.
It won't.
Thank god Atlus got Dragon's Crown, if that got cancelled i'd probably shed a few tears
As with XSEED, Atlus is also having major problems with Vanilla that's why it was pushed back to 2013.
I'm really surprised they didn't just cancel a physical copy and do it digital, I mean with the Vita out now it seems like the most sensible thing to do.
Well it's not because of the money, they had all the script translated and was pretty much done it's just that Vanilla let them down and it got too late.

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Damn i was also expecting this one. OT, isn't it a new Legend of heroes follow up from trails in the sky out already in Japanese ?

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
isn't it a new Legend of heroes follow up from trails in the sky out already in Japanese ?
There is:
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky aka Sora no Kiseki
- First Chapter
- Second Chapter
- Third Chapter
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Zero aka Zero no Kiseki which is a sequel to Sora no Kiseki
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Blue aka Ao no Kiseki which is a sequel to Zero no Kiseki.

There is also a new game coming out called Nayuta no Kiseki but it is a completely new game and not related to previous Kiseki games.

All of them are out in Japanese (except from Nayuta), we've only got Trails in the Sky First Chapter.

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
isn't it a new Legend of heroes follow up from trails in the sky out already in Japanese ?
There is:
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky aka Sora no Kiseki
- First Chapter
- Second Chapter
- Third Chapter
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Zero aka Zero no Kiseki which is a sequel to Sora no Kiseki
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Blue aka Ao no Kiseki which is a sequel to Zero no Kiseki.

There is also a new game coming out called Nayuta no Kiseki but it is a completely new game and not related to previous Kiseki games.

All of them are out in Japanese (except from Nayuta), we've only got Trails in the Sky First Chapter.
Holy shit so many in the stocks over there! Well thanks for the info anyway :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: is it difficult?