Gran Turismo 5 Collectors Edition

tommyt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
If you’re just as excited as I am and want to show your love for the game, there is also a collector’s edition. For $99, you will receive a 1:43 scale model by Kyosho of a 2009 Nissan GT-R Spec V, a 300-page car guide, keychain, and a voucher for five downloadable cars, including including the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG and Nissan GT-R GT500.

Gran-Turismo-5-Collectors-Edition.jpg

Not a bad deal for such a great game. The book alone is probably worth the money. Will you be buying the Gran Turismo 5 collector’s edition? Did the trailer remind you how excited you should be for the game? Do you think the wait will be worth it? Share your thoughts below!

Gran Turismo 5 will finally be here on November 10th, 2010 for PlayStation 3.
Source

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can probably get your moneys worth from the extra's unlike other game packs

the model car if well made (die cast metal not plastic) if probably worth the extra $40 alone

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
scrtmstr said:
I would even import this, if I had a PS3. I gues i'll just stick to forza then.

dRUsj.jpg

What was the point of commenting if you don't even have a PS3?!...

lecture.gif
This is how flame wars start with complete randomite posting of irrelivant information by users who don't even own the hardware etc discussed to play it on in the first place!? Or is it purely to throw in a comment about a similar genre game on another hardware format!?
mad.gif

\rant off

On topic: I'm looking forward to GT5 its been a long time comming in whatever version I get ! ......when Sold my 40GB phat a condition of sale with my mate was to include prologue with it which I never did get round to replacing
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt