Homebrew Grafoon version 0.9

preussie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My game is not new but I released a major upgrade this month. I hope it qualifies for the contest:

Grafoon is an ( buzzword alert!
wink.gif
) ‘Arcade Style Puzzle Shooter‘ with a lot of classic elements like: Doors/Keys, Mines ( including chain reactions ), various walls with different behavior, laser barrier, nasty enemies and a lot more…

The main target is to pick up all Hobbels and bring them home to advance to the next map. Don’t touch the walls, they will destroy your ship. Touching enemies or enemy shots drain you ships energy. Collect green gems to increase your ships energy…

Title Screen
sc_start1.gif

Game Map1
sc_terra.gif

Game Map2
sc_nova.gif

This is a captured video of the 1st tutorial level.

This is a captured video of the 2nd tutorial level.

This release includes 9 tutorial, 8 built in and 10 more ( quite easy ) maps in an external map set. Supporting external stored maps implies, that you can build and play your own Grafoon maps. If you consider building maps, drop me a line and I’ll explain how it works. I have tested this version in no$gba and on the R4 DS card.

Installation
Copy the ‘Grafoon.nds’ file somewhere to your memory card and the ‘user_maps’ directoy to the root of your card. If you DLDI patch the binary you can select a ‘map set’ from the main menu.

The web page with download link is here: Download

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte