Gaming GoW: GoS, Patapon 3 and Lord of Arcana demo now working!

Goli

RPG
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Err... just thought I'd let people know those previously uncracked demos are now availiable and working for CFW users on certain sites I can't mention here, thanks to hrimfaxi.

Jolan

Unlimited Bear Works
Trophies
Website
www.animecubed.com
XP
Country
GoW demo is fantastic, looks much more crisp and clear than any of the other PSP games i've seen lately.
Lord of Arcana is really really cool of an RPG, don't let the japanese stop you - if you've played enough games, you'll have no problems here.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
They were only released by Liquidzigong/hrimfaxi on the one Chinese site (there's an open topic about it but since i'm unsure about whether it'd be permitted to post a source link to them, even though they're demo's i won't) and are already everywhere.

Whilst i'm pleased there's a fix, i'm also disgusted as how fast and widely they've been re-uploaded by so many people everywhere.

Goli

RPG
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
xist said:
They were only released by Liquidzigong/hrimfaxi on the one Chinese site (there's an open topic about it but since i'm unsure about whether it'd be permitted to post a source link to them, even though they're demo's i won't) and are already everywhere.

Whilst i'm pleased there's a fix, i'm also disgusted as how fast and widely they've been re-uploaded by so many people everywhere.
I've seen him credited on the place I downloaded the demos from, nobody was entitling them to themselves.
Also, how ironic, after a while of waiting for the Lord of Arcana demo to work, it was fixed... on the same day the full game was dumped
laugh.gif
Lord_of_Arcana_JPN_PSP-Caravan.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there an nfo for that Caravan release anywhere? Who actually cracked it?

Goli

RPG
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I'm not familiar with Caravan's nfos so I'm not sure if this is it or not:
Code:
GAME - Lord_of_Arcana_JPN_PSP-Caravan
???
?? SUPPLiER.. Caravan
?? RiPPER.... Caravan
?? PACKAGER.. Caravan
?? FiLENAME.. cvn-loa
?? GENRE..... Action
?? SiZE...... 38 x 20MB
?? ORiGiN.... JPN
?? iMAGE..... ISO
?? SOURCE.... UMD
?? PLATFORM.. PlayStation Portable
?? RLS DATE.. 2010/10/14
?? SHOP DATE. 2010/10/12
???
Also, it isn't cracked I believe. But I'm downloading it so we'll know soon.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
I expect you've got yourself a nice "The Game Cannot Be Started" error there...seems unless liquidzigong releases it or his patching method there's no-one else to step in.

Goli

RPG
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
xist said:
I expect you've got yourself a nice "The Game Cannot Be Started" error there...seems unless liquidzigong releases it or his patching method there's no-one else to step in.
I think not!
QUOTEWorks on 5.00 M33-6 after patched with iso tool 1.79.

Goli

RPG
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
alucard2727 said:
Wonder if this means someone can get Cladun to work as well now?
Perhaps when the decryptor thingy is released to the public.
Also, the Monster Hunter Portable 3rd demo is out and fixed now too, for those interested
yaypsp.gif

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Off topic, but is Lord of Arcana any good? I read some people thought it was a Monster Hunter clone like God Eater, but I saw some videos and it certainly didn't look that way. I read someone else said it's like Valhalla Knights, and that's even less exciting to me.

The website says the genre is "multi-action", and it's 1-4 players, so does that mean this is another multiplayer-focused fight-the-giant-monster game like Blood of Bahamut (or God Eater, for that matter), or what?

Goli

RPG
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
DS1 said:
Off topic, but is Lord of Arcana any good? I read some people thought it was a Monster Hunter clone like God Eater, but I saw some videos and it certainly didn't look that way. I read someone else said it's like Valhalla Knights, and that's even less exciting to me.

The website says the genre is "multi-action", and it's 1-4 players, so does that mean this is another multiplayer-focused fight-the-giant-monster game like Blood of Bahamut (or God Eater, for that matter), or what?
It's like Monster Hunter + Final Fantasy. You actually see how much damage you deal, you have spell AND items, flashy cinematics, and even Bahamut is in the game. It's good, but not for everyone.

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol, don't worry about Japanese, Last Ranker sucked no matter what language it was in.

@Goli: I guess the real question would be, do you spend half your time hopping around like an idiot while battles last for an hour, and if you make one wrong move you die? Or is it more forgiving, like you know, Final Fantasy games where you almost never die if you're leveled up enough?

Goli

RPG
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
DS1 said:
Lol, don't worry about Japanese, Last Ranker sucked no matter what language it was in.

@Goli: I guess the real question would be, do you spend half your time hopping around like an idiot while battles last for an hour, and if you make one wrong move you die? Or is it more forgiving, like you know, Final Fantasy games where you almost never die if you're leveled up enough?
It's much more like Final Fantasy, you even get experience points and everything
rofl.gif
prowly_: It is playable if you don't know japanese.

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep, I tried it out last night. It's interesting in that there are shorter battles that are fun to do solo, but the main quests really feel like they should be played multiplayer (I mean, that's their intention after all).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: