Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
I'm just gonna sit idly by and watch the fearmongering and paranoia build as they usually do in these threads.

disgunnabegood.gif
Aren't you aware that the frequency of your farts is measured and then the delta of the standard deviation over two weeks is used to determine whether you get stopped for a search at the airport or not?

I mean this is obviously why my google results have included less funny cat pictures and more breasts.

I should move to Canada, THEY don't have mandatory health care. Also Europe will welcome me with open arms. Not france, they don't shave.

Hold on, I'll finish this post later, my friend just killed a buck with his bare hands by punching it in the nuts so hard the whole thing exploded, I gotta' go help him clean it up before the cops get suspicious.

'MURICA, AWAYYYYYYY!

Sheimi

A cute Vixen!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol, I hope they like my google searches :creep:. tbh, I don't even remember what I searched for between January to June this year. Oh well, now they know a bit more about me :P

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Well considering that some places have a much heavier surveillance already (Yes you China and Iran), I don't see the big issue here. Most are probably related to some kind of crime investigation, which - believe it or not - happens on the internet! :O

pwsincd

Garage Flower
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
seems piracy sites are the bulk of all site that are requested to be removed 32,130 domains requested to be removed this month alone : http://www.google.com/transparencyreport/removals/copyright/domains/?r=last-month , and mainly by the industry :
http://www.google.com/transparencyreport/removals/copyright/reporters/?r=all-time

I know it's not news, just made for interesting reading (or a nice source for dodgy sites to visit :) )
Checked out an entry there...

16jrk1j.png

There's literally companies out there with the sole purpose of sending mass takedown requests, and some of them have sent the same site over two thousand times? No wonder Google says most of the takedown requests they get are invalid...

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh boy I have soo much to hide from the feds. Shiz.

They already have your info and whatever they need if they want it. It's nothing to worry about.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.