Govenor Nikki Haley Report Card Prompts Democrats to grade her

smile72

NewsBot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley ® has delivered on her promise of lawmaker "report cards," handing out grades to her state legislators on Monday.

Back in March, Haley unveiled her report card system -- a plan to grade elected officials serving in South Carolina's General Assembly. Ratings were delivered on an A-to-F scale, and Easley Patch notes that the marks were determined via officials' voting record on bills during Haley's tenure.

Some Republicans and Democrats were initially bothered by the idea, with GOP state Rep. Chip Limehouse telling Reuters last March: "Who are they issuing the report card to, my wife or my mom or what?".

When the 2011 results rolled in, Republicans were at the top of Haley's class, while Democrats had more critical material on their hands. The State breaks down the highlights of Haley's report, which included 23 F's for Democratic members. No failing grades were issued to Republicans.

The Rock Hill, S.C. Herald Online reports that, an hour before Haley issued her grades, a pair of state Democratic officials handed out a set of their own, grading the governor herself. Among the categories were "honesty" and "transparency" -- both of which netted F's for the governor. Haley did score an A-plus rating in one area, however: "hypocrisy and pay-to-play politics."

Source: The Huffington Post
I'm not fond of Nikki Haley at all, I find her annoying.

Grrr. Just noticed I misspelled 'governor'.

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
F.

ALL OF YOU F!!!!!!

mad.gif

You've been graded. Bastards.

Thesolcity

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
smile72 said:
Do you know who Nikki Haley is?

I had posted as a joke. No I don't know who she is and I don't really think I should care. But judging from the article, she seems right winged. I don't care for either side, mind you.
mellow.gif

smile72

NewsBot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm a leftist. Therefore I'm almost always for a Democrat. I don't mind some Republicans though. So as a politics geek, I'm asking why don't you care about politics? Ah, and you should always chose left!

Thesolcity

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
smile72 said:
I'm a leftist. Therefore I'm almost always for a Democrat. I don't mind some Republicans though. So as a politics geek, I'm asking why don't you care about politics? Ah, and you should always chose left!

I do care about politics I'm just not a leftist or rightist. I don't agree with a lot of left policies and I don't agree with a lot of right policies. Its really as simple as that.
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM