Hacking Got the MT-Card but having a small problem.

ZTI

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I just recently got a 3ds xl with 4.4 .0-10u firmware and an MT-card. I followed the pdf and watched a video on how to set everything up and it works (it load games and I can switch between them with the button). The problem I'm having is that the firmware version never changes to MT3D. Every time I go into system settings to check, it shows 4.4.0-10u and when I back out, it won't see the card anymore and I have to go through the DS profile again. It also doesn't seem matter if I select classic or MT card Menu, it brings up the same thing.

I've updated to the 1.1 version and I've tried reinstalling the blue card stuff again but it didn't seem to do anything.

Can anyone help me with this?

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Every time I go into system settings to check, it shows 4.4.0-10u and when I back out, it won't see the card anymore and I have to go through the DS profile again.

That is the problem.

Leaving system settings will let it boot back to system nand.

Here is what you should do.

When you first boot your 3DS, without using the MT card, create a few folders to show you are in sysnand, like this:

Now install whatever, enter Emunand and insert MT card.
Now rename those folders:

(ignore the fact that my games don't appear on sysnand)

Now to be sure, power off and on.
What folders do you see?

If you see the sys folder again, you know which mode you are in.
and when you emunand, you see the emu folders, you know what mode you are in :)

Once you can confirm that the folder method is accurate,
you won't need to enter and exit to check again.

Reactions: ZTI

morvoran

President-Elect
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You won't see MT3D in the settings until you set up the emunand on your 3ds. Also, every time you enter settings, whether in emunand or not, the system resets itself, so you will need to run the ds profile exploit again (I don't mean install it from the blue card) in order to see the mt card on the main screen.

Reactions: ZTI

ZTI

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thx for the replys. I made the stupid mistake of assuming that the format emunand option was for if you already had emunand or something, not to create it. I misunderstood..... Either way I went back and ran it and problem solved.

I will do that folder idea tho. Its a good idea

Reactions: Queno138

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hello @realtimesave.