Got one! and its working! ...mostly

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by NecroCombine666, Feb 23, 2010.

Feb 23, 2010
  1. NecroCombine666
    OP

Newcomer NecroCombine666 Advanced Member

United States
    Any reason as to why the EZ Flash Browser crashes after every game sending?

the only 2 other concerns I have is finding someting better than this Darth Vader Skin. Are they hard to find? If someone would inform me on how to install them that'd be awesome. All I've really found though is a bunch of DS skins.

Secondly how hard is it to use the cheat device? I downloaded a winrar file of about a million .cht files and now I'm not sure what to do with them.

I'ma big cheater smile.gif

Some games aren't working such as the 2 in 1 Legacy of Goku and Dave Mirra 2, 3 and Matt Hoffman. What can I do to fix this?

How do the translation patches work for the Mother Series?

Other than that everything seems to be in working order and the EZ Flash IV for a GBA seems like an awesome buy on my part. Glad I didn't pass it up.

2. XWolf

Member XWolf GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    Please do not double post. Please refer to the rules, as a new member the should be fresh in your mind - IF you have actually read them that is.

OK, for answers - the crashing... It helps if you actually give us some information - what OS are you using? Windows (which), Linux (which and WINE or VB) or Mac (which)? Bit of HW info too.

I don;t have the cart myself so unsure of other answers... I may well be able to help with that one though.

3. NecroCombine666
    OP

United States
    Im using windows xp I've got 2 different computers I can use both have XP. I'm using my razor LG phone as a SD reader/mass storage device. Was using a RCA Pearl but it was locking up my whole CPU and being incredibly slow. I've got an EZ-Flash IV and a AGS-001 Dark blue gameboy SP and a SanDisk SD Card.

I appologize for the double post I'm just excited with my new toy and I have a place I can openly discuss it with people who know it. I'll keep the rules much more in line.

My previous topic can be closed as well.

4. XWolf

United Kingdom
    That's ok...

What other software is running at the same time as the program?

If you do a Ctrl+Alt+Del (Or right click taskbar and choose Task Manager) then copy down everything in the process list (2 lists, 1 for each PC) and then print here... Could be a sw clash...

5. NecroCombine666
    OP

United States
    well i added some games to it today and tried not to have anything that wasn't nessacary running and it turned out fine. I may be getting the hang of the .cht files I downloaded. I'm about to find out. Some games wouldn't even let me load .cht files for though like The Legend of Zelda. Still no clue on translations though.

Well I had thought they would work but I must be missing some sort of crucial step. I open the game in EZ Flash IV, then before sending it to my SD card a load the .cht file. Then I put it in my gameboy and load the game but none of the cheats are working.

6. XWolf

United Kingdom
    Please STOP double posting!

So much for that last promise you made...

As for the cheats, unsure - anyone else out there got the same card and can help?