Got my Wiinja V2 today, quick question.

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Foxstar, Mar 7, 2007.

Mar 7, 2007
  1. Foxstar
    OP

Member Foxstar GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    Hello.
    I got my Wiinja V2 chip today from www.Ozmodcips.com. When i opened it i was surprised to see that the words Wiinja where NOT printed on the chip, rather just some numbers and stuff. This the same for everyone's chip. I'm just scared it is a fake or something. Wish me luck with the installation tomorrow. Thanks.

2. kristijan08

Member kristijan08 GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    Rest at ease on the wiinja site ozmodchips are under their official resellers list. I'm pretty sure it would be a legit chip, not to say thats 100% proof but i'd be shocked if an official reseller was ripping them off!!! Btw did you notice the wiinja deluxe is now only 5 dollars more than v2?

3. Foxstar
    OP

Australia
    Thanks for the reply. Yeah i realise that the Deluxe is only $5 more than the V2. However i placed my order about 3 hours before the deluxe was announced [​IMG] . Doesnt really bother me much though. I wouldnt really use the Deluxe features, im going tol wait a good 6 months or so before upgrading to a better chip which will most likely have full region free support by then. Cheers.

4. hef

Newcomer hef Member

Russia
    My wiinja v1 is also without any print with words "wiinja" on the chip. Works perfect:)

5. Foxstar
    OP

Australia
    Thanks, i was just a little paranoid. I'm sure it will be fine.