Hacking Got my n3ds xl cfw etc

ZachDigger211

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so today my n3ds xl came today with the goodies cfw freeshop luma etc. I want to know is there anything else I will need I would like cheats for 3ds Pokémon games I would like to play gba games ds games 3ds games and roms cheats for those to I really want to play Pokémon rom games. It came with virtual console and if I buy the flashcard Would it have everything i need to play gbs ds 3ds etc on the card. Also would I need a computer or a laptop for anything does freeshop have every 3ds games in the store. Also forgot to mention is ok for me the changed the date and time on my 3ds.

Last edited by ZachDigger211,

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to know is there anything else I will need I would like cheats for 3ds Pokémon games
ntr cfw
and if I buy the flashcard Would it have everything i need to play gbs ds 3ds etc on the card.
your 3ds can play 3ds dsi and gba games naively you can also get nes gg gen and snes in vc format as well there are also emulators like ps1 . . . you can play some nds roms via nds bootstrap but rom support is limited at best so for ds roms you should get a ds flashcard
Also would I need a computer or a laptop for anything
some things you could also use an android phone/tablet
does freeshop have every 3ds games in the store
nearly everything on the eshop . . . (games need keys to be illegally shared before they appear)

Also forgot to mention is ok for me the changed the date and time on my 3ds.
if you want . . . although idk if your pokemon will pass legitimacy test
I would like to play gba games ds games and roms cheats
for gba you can play (custom) gba rom injects (use google to find them) or you can use save editing as for ds you will need a ds flashcard (and that will allow save edits and likely cheat support)

Reactions: Quantumcat

ZachDigger211

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ntr cfw
your 3ds can play 3ds dsi and gba games naively you can also get nes gg gen and snes in vc format as well there are also emulators like ps1 . . . you can play some nds roms via nds bootstrap but rom support is limited at best so for ds roms you should get a ds flashcard
some things you could also use an android phone/tablet
nearly everything on the eshop . . . (games need keys to be illegally shared before they appear)

if you want . . . although idk if your pokemon will pass legitimacy test
for gba you can play (custom) gba rom injects (use google to find them) or you can use save editing as for ds you will need a ds flashcard (and that will allow save edits and likely cheat support)

What about a iPhone or android would work better since you can do more stuff.

What do you mean about Pokémon will pass legitimately test?

So getting gba rom injects would it be the same as getting them from google like what you can do with JohnGBA like find a Pokémon game download then search for it on Johngba and Then play it.

Ntr cfw would I still have luma or I could have multiple cfw on my 3ds. Ok I just google ntr cfw I found a post on how to install it I still can have luma so that’s sweet.

Last edited by ZachDigger211,

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What about a iPhone or android would work better since you can do more stuff.
iphone . . . no (what you would need it for is to transfer files so) you need a device with internet and an sd slot
What do you mean about Pokémon will pass legitimately test?
i mean if your date is off (on the pokemons caught date) they may be illegal to trade and/or play online(the game may consider them hacked)
So getting gba rom injects would it be the same as getting them from google like what you can do with JohnGBA like find a Pokémon game download then search for it on Johngba and Then play it.
for gba its best to use injects google "3ds cia download" . . . select the site with iso in the address bar you can find many pokemon romhacks pre-built for you
Ntr cfw would I still have luma or I could have multiple cfw on my 3ds. Ok I just google ntr cfw I found a post on how to install it I still can have luma so that’s sweet.
a little history ntr was designed to be a piracy free cfw but over time it was reduced/downplayed to a cheat engine and a 3ds to pc streaming app . . . but correct you can run it alongside (and from within) luma

Last edited by wormdood,
Reactions: Quantumcat

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll see the 19.0 update that blocks use ability to it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol newegg+
    Screenshot-20240423-053504-Gmail.jpg
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does update 19 really block it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.