Hacking Got my Gateway - Don't know where to start

Swing

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SO I have my gateway, and I realized that I should have spent hours backing up my games or DLing them beforehand. I haven't put the cartridge in yet and don't know how I'm going to get Bravely Default, a 4 GB game onto my 8 GB kingston micro SD using a 2 GB stock SD card that came with my 3DS. Can I just skip use thing SD card as a middle-man and use my micro SD reader to store the game?

My tweaker sister stole Princess Code (along with a few others) which I figured was small enough to put on the card and try out but I can't find anywhere to DL it. In this case it isn't piracy or a backup but a game I want to get back.

Does anybody know a good game that's low on GBs that's a good start for using my gateway?

Also Bravely Default is a .3ds file not a .cia file, is there a way I can change it on my computer instead of doing it through my gateway 3ds?

Runehasa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Start by reading the instructions that came in the zip file that you need to download from the gateway site. After that there are plenty of guides floating around on here.

Reactions: 2Hack

Cartmanuk

Trophies
XP
Country
GatewaySETUP.png

This is where you start.

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its not too complicated...that picture above explains it all but a quick list:

1. install the DS mode exploit
2. launch Gateway loader through Nintendo DS Profile in settings
3. Format emunand (if you want emunand)
4. Profit.

Roms go on the root of the microSD card. Once in emunand, press select to access.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse