Hacking got jb 4.55 - works fine. should i update to 5.05?

somewhereovertherainbow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yo,

I got 4.55 working fine.. but to play GoW I was thinking to update to 5.05 ..

But im scarey cat. .like, does it work as good as 4.55? What troubles may I face? Can I play all games on 5.05 as I can on 4.55?

All people who upgraded please share your experiences??

Love,
Stephanie

D

Deleted User

There is an issue with standby mode with 5.05 exploit. It basically it unusable if you sleep from within a game.

I just wanted to post rest mode works for me. I am using retrogamer esp8266 firmware and the hen 1.6 payload

In terms of whether to update or not it depends on whether you use usb memory. If you do update your links will initially be broken. Another thing to consider is how you update from 4.55. I would do it from within the ps4 gui (not recovery mode) after running hen. Hopefully your database does not get checked. If it does and fail you may have to reinstall games. I'd back up everything before just in case. Games can be backed up to usb just like sony ones profile and saves can be backedup via stooged's payload.

Alot of people say the 5.05 rips work for them on 4.55. Are you using hen vr spoof? In terms of day of the tentacle game worked fine for me on 4.55 sounds like you need to try a different rip. If using hen vr spoof and certain games not working I'd take the plunge but follow the above tips.

Chrushev

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I just wanted to post rest mode works for me. I am using retrogamer esp8266 firmware and the hen 1.6 payload

In terms of whether to update or not it depends on whether you use usb memory. If you do update your links will initially be broken. Another thing to consider is how you update from 4.55. I would do it from within the ps4 gui (not recovery mode) after running hen. Hopefully your database does not get checked. If it does and fail you may have to reinstall games. I'd back up everything before just in case. Games can be backed up to usb just like sony ones profile and saves can be backedup via stooged's payload.

Alot of people say the 5.05 rips work for them on 4.55. Are you using hen vr spoof? In terms of day of the tentacle game worked fine for me on 4.55 sounds like you need to try a different rip. If using hen vr spoof and certain games not working I'd take the plunge but follow the above tips.

where did you get the 1.6 payload? Is there a github for it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sjy9nc5QwBY