Hacking got error -6 how do i get past it?

elmachin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi yall it took me a while to get past the error -1 when first using usb loader now with usb loader 1.4 i get to where it detects my hdd but it will not format now it gives me error -6 push any button to restart
i'm on 3.2U with twilight hack got HBC already updated cios rev 10 and using usb 1.4 from wanin. any help would be appreciated thanks

elmachin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for your replies it took me a while but i tried every usb loader out there from the wiki and same result i also tried reinstalling ciosrev10 and still same -6 error. maybe i have to wait for usb loader 1.5

elmachin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah its not in there but i dont have the cash to just go out and buy another one. i rather keep trying and hope that the next update supports my hdd. but it seems its getting closer cuz before it wouldnt even recognize my hdd now it recognizes but just cant format it. I've tried formatting with the wbfs gui on my pc and putting a couple of games in there but it still wont go.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think a raspberry pi zero could power a SNES cart emulator thing hmmm