got banned from wiimfi for apparently using item cheats??

waseem998

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I got banned back in June from Wiimfi for apparently using item cheats. I agree that I used to on Mario Kart Wii but I got banned for a month I believe. After that, I learnt my lesson and didn't use cheats again. After I got unbanned, I played mario kart wii as usual on ctgpr, without any cheats ofc!. The next day, I decided to play again and it said that I am banned forever somehow... Is there any way I can appeal this ban and play on Wiimmfi again? The strangest thing is that I logged out as normal. When I played the next day, I am banned. The image below says I got banned/kicked by a moderator, but that didn't happen at all.

Thanks

Last edited by waseem998,

pinbi7

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, I got banned back in June from Wiimfi for apparently using item cheats. I agree that I used to on Mario Kart Wii but I got banned for a month I believe. After that, I learnt my lesson and didn't use cheats again. After I got unbanned, I played mario kart wii as usual. The next day, I decided to play again and I am banned somehow... Is there any way I can appeal this ban and play on Wiimfi again? My Mario Kart Wii friend code is 4086-2358-6906.

@Wiimm
@leseratte

Thanks
once a cheater , always a cheater :nodders:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr