Got bad news

steve007

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup Wed. night I let my dog go out and use the bath room at 4:00 am

I went to use it my self I heard A bark as he ran off the steps then a hassle with a fight my dad woke up and went back to sleep

A white van nab him and drove off with no tags
frown.gif

called the cop I can't go in to what about to him to my dog
frown.gif

All I can do is pray for him to return means get away from them and come home safe its not gonna happen he could be to far to find him in time I hate to say it But Smokey I love you boy I well miss you Bows head to show his respects

(Cry's) though I got 2 dogs now Smokey made 3 it was my dads dog

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Can someone sum it up for me? Cant understand anything lol or... what i understood was that his dog got kidnapped and then left and he called the cop. Am i right?

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He is saying he let the dog out and then went to the bathroom. He then went outside to see a people pull his dog into a white untagged van, and now he is sad (naturally). And this all occurred at 4:00 am. I think I'm right, not 100% though.

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
omgpwn666 said:
He is saying he let the dog out and then went to the bathroom. He then went outside to see a people pull his dog into a white untagged van, and now he is sad (naturally). And this all occurred at 4:00 am. I think I'm right, not 100% though.
Wow... That sucks... I would totally rage if i found out i lost something precious to my just because i was doing something else for a short amount of time.

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkStriker said:
Can someone sum it up for me? Cant understand anything lol or... what i understood was that his dog got kidnapped and then left and he called the cop. Am i right?
YES! I did not understand the beginning at all.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This sounds awfully strange to me.
Was the dog pure blooded or something?
Because I just can't see people sitting in a tagless van just waiting for you to let your dog out.

Chances are they're not driving around scooping up any old dog they find in the street. Where is the profit in that?

Something just isn't adding up.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oveneise said:
Dude... thats TERRIBLE! I really do hope your police can find your dog for you...

People have to wait what was it, 24-48 hours before they can file a missing persons report. Could you imagine how high of a priority a dog is on the police lists?

steve007

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are 8 people with out dogs in my town they gotten nap to cops are tracking them down I hope its not to late
frown.gif

I let him out all the time for 3 years then this happens gerr

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SinHarvest24 said:
Who the fuck kidnaps a fuckin dog!?!?
Maybe to breed, sale, or just keep it to themselves. It is odd for someone to kidnap a dog though, so I'm going with either profit or keeping it.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
Oveneise said:
Dude... thats TERRIBLE! I really do hope your police can find your dog for you...

People have to wait what was it, 24-48 hours before they can file a missing persons report. Could you imagine how high of a priority a dog is on the police lists?

Yeah, except there is a big difference between someone going missing and something being stolen. People are fairly sentient beings (most of the time), so the delay on filing a missing persons report is to help prevent over protective mom and dad from calling the cops when little Jimmy is five minutes late coming home. But the dog didn't go missing, the dog got stolen. You don't have to wait 24-48 hours to call the police if someone breaks into your house, do you?

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vulpes Abnocto said:
This sounds awfully strange to me.
Was the dog pure blooded or something?
Because I just can't see people sitting in a tagless van just waiting for you to let your dog out.

Chances are they're not driving around scooping up any old dog they find in the street. Where is the profit in that?

Something just isn't adding up.

I thought that when I first read this. Why would someone actually have a tagless van unless they planned on doing something bad. But we can cross "Ninja Van" off the list, it was white, not a black van.

steve007

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
Thesolcity said:
Dog thefts are common in my neighborhood. They seem to be going after pitbulls.

Gee, I wonder if it's anybody pulling off dog fighting again.

Yup Smokey was A blue healer lab mix

Gray and black like A dalmatian but gray with black spots he is still young though

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1