Hacking Got an xbox360 slim and I believe its an TRINITY any suggetions?

Youngei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
So as titled I believe I got and TRINITY laying in my house, bought it mainly for kinect, and due to COVID-19, I think its a good timing to go and set the console up for some exercise, so i was looking for a way to mod the console, unfortunately there is no soft mod approach, hence I am focusing on the odde method, since I dont need homebrew or other tweaks, I just need the console for kinect games, and additionally some classic 360 games, and maybe youtube, hehe. I was thinking of maybe the xbox360 emulator Xenia supported kinect already, but no it doesn't, so here I am, trying to mod a 360, so here are my questions.

1. According to what I prefer (kinect games, xbox360 games, online ability for youtube), is ODDE method the best approach, I really dont wanna mess with mod chips, I saw some youtube videos, they look like a pain in the a**.
2. I know I need to get the firmware of the DVD drive according to the "How To Hack Your 360" thread, but the images for flashing DVD are gone or not viewable, is there any complete guide of how to set an x3ey up? Any precaution I need to do?
What the best ODDE devices I could get now, I heard that x3ey is the best so far, where can I can the latest version of it, roughly how much it cost?

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You'll need to dump the drive firmware with Jungleflasher.
Jungleflasher comes with a extensive manual that's far better then any online tut.

Xkey.
I've heard they're not being produced anymore but they should go for ~80 quid new.
I've got 2 laying about in case you really can't find any, perhaps we can come up with some sort of deal.
I was saving them for future installs ;p

Edit: if you want XBL, yes ODDE is the easiest

Youngei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
You'll need to dump the drive firmware with Jungleflasher.
Jungleflasher comes with a extensive manual that's far better then any online tut.

Xkey.
I've heard they're not being produced anymore but they should go for ~80 quid new.
I've got 2 laying about in case you really can't find any, perhaps we can come up with some sort of deal.
I was saving them for future installs ;p

Edit: if you want XBL, yes ODDE is the easiest

Hi thanks so much for the reply, I got a small question, do I need any hardware for dumping the firmware? I saw in the guide that X360 USBPro and CK3i is need for a phat model, howbout the slim?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM