Hacking Got a SX Pro and Switch on 4.1, do I still inject from PC to backup NAND? Or can I use the SX Pro?

Chrushev

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Switch scene is so rapid right now that its hard to tell whats new and whats old, stuff is all just mixed together.

I got a SX Pro and 4.1 switch. Whats the best as of right now way to go from that to loading backups? I dont care about .nsp (until TX releases a better way to install them). All I want to is to backup NAND and load .xci files thats it.

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
1. There won't be any better tool for install ns.p for loooooong time.
2. The easiest way of loading backups is to boot to SX OS via SX Pro dongle.
3. You can load other payloads via SX payload.

Last edited by Kubas_inko,
Reactions: tbb043

Kubas_inko

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic

Plague1s

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use CTCaer payload to backup your nand, put your xci files on the root of your SD card, load SX os and enjoy.

Chrushev

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Then you can't read or don't know what you asked.

That's 2nd and 3rd answer.
That you don't know anything about it, that's something else.

I know how to use the dongle and what it does, I also clearly stated I dont care about nsp files. This means I dont care if it takes 10 years or 20 years or more. My question was, and I quote myself:

Whats the best as of right now ... to backup NAND and load .xci files thats it.

You didnt answer either of those, you just stated some random things that are neither "how tos" nor are they even attempting to answer the question. What you said is basically like someone asking "How do I install an engine into a car", and your answers are "turn key, put it into drive and go, you can also switch gears".

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Use CTCaer payload to backup your nand, put your xci files on the root of your SD card, load SX os and enjoy.

Whats the best way to launch the payload if I have an SX Pro? Is there a tutorial?

Kubas_inko

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I know how to use the dongle and what it does, I also clearly stated I dont care about nsp files. This means I dont care if it takes 10 years or 20 years or more. My question was, and I quote myself:

You didnt answer either of those, you just stated some random things that are neither "how tos" nor are they even attempting to answer the question. What you said is basically like someone asking "How do I install an engine into a car", and your answers are "turn key, put it into drive and go, you can also switch gears".
Once again. My second and third answer. If you know how it works, then it is all I need to tell you. But you probably don't know if it does not sound like help for you... so, use Hekate for backup and put .xci on root of your SD (if I have to explain it like this, you really don't know how any of it works).

And that's pretty bad comparison. More like: "How do I put the engine in my car? Use a jack."

Whats the best way to launch the payload if I have an SX Pro? Is there a tutorial?
I already told you. In my second answer. Use SX payload as payloader (just search in settings. It is not that hard to find it, when you have 3 options to choose from). You really don't read.

Chrushev

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Once again. My second and third answer. If you know how it works, then it is all I need to tell you. But you probably don't know if it does not sound like help for you... so, use Hekate for backup and put .xci on root of your SD (if I have to explain it like this, you really don't know how any of it works).

And that's pretty bad comparison. More like: "How do I put the engine in my car? Use a jack."

I already told you. In my second answer. Use SX payload as payloader (just search in settings. It is not that hard to find when you have 3 options to choose from). You really don't read.

sigh... i asked for how to do something, this means a step by step. I guess wherever you are from this means "list functionality". You keep listing functionality and this is why I keep telling you that you are not being helpful.

Kubas_inko

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
sigh... i asked for how to do something, this means a step by step. I guess wherever you are from this means "list functionality". You keep listing functionality and this is why I keep telling you that you are not being helpful.
That's not "how to" question at all.
upload_2018-7-16_23-12-34.png
And I was answering this too.

Mthodmn101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you load sx boot menu and there is an option to load external payload

you quoted a wrong guy probably. :P
woops

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6ckbBpSKhw