Congrats. Love my Mac! even though it's shit compared to yours
biggrin.gif

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm actually surprised that the inflated self-importance of the OP was surpassed by the ignorance of some of the replies.

ITT guy posts he bought a thing and fanboys who don't own one hate on it.

fvig2001

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Charmandersrule said:
You bought a $2000 Computer, Yet you don't even buy games

I loled at this.
biggrin.gif
. I personally hate macs. When I had to use one at work, I totally hated it. It felt too different from linux and windows.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Charmandersrule said:
You bought a $2000 Computer, Yet you don't even buy games
Software can be pirated.

Physical objects generally can't (excluding in the literal sea pirate sense).

H-U-R-F THAT SPELLS HURF.

CREDIT REPORT DOT COM DURF DURF.

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
I love my Mac. But I also have a Windows 7 computer, that runs as my torrent downloading/video streaming server... and for those little apps only made for Windows. But for those who care about games... you can install Windows on to your Mac (dual boot) if you want, it's simple. I play my games on my DS, Wii & 360... no need for PC games personally; note: RTS/MMORPG don't interest me, as those are said to be better on PC. But one comment would be, if you paid Apple for your upgrades (4gb ram and 1tb hdd, doesn't sounds like the base model to me) you got ripped off. Always buy the base model and buy upgrades on your own, Apple over prices simple things like HDD's and RAM upgrades. Of course this excludes needing to start at the base price for the screen size you want with your model of choice.

Raki

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
DjFIL said:
I love my Mac. But I also have a Windows 7 computer, that runs as my torrent downloading/video streaming server... and for those little apps only made for Windows. But for those who care about games... you can install Windows on to your Mac (dual boot) if you want, it's simple. I play my games on my DS, Wii & 360... no need for PC games personally; note: RTS/MMORPG don't interest me, as those are said to be better on PC. But one comment would be, if you paid Apple for your upgrades (4gb ram and 1tb hdd, doesn't sounds like the base model to me) you got ripped off. Always buy the base model and buy upgrades on your own, Apple over prices simple things like HDD's and RAM upgrades. Of course this excludes needing to start at the base price for the screen size you want with your model of choice.

well upgrading the HDD on an iMac is a hard job

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raki said:
DjFIL said:

well upgrading the HDD on an iMac is a hard job
Compared to a standard tower-style case obviously, but it's more time-consuming than actually difficult.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Just 6 but dual band 6 lol