Hacking Got a new 2DS with Firmware 6.0.0-12U Need some advice!

HaiKaiDo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Guys,

Just like the title says I got a 2DS with Firmware 6.0.0-12U and im wanting to make sure I mod this thing properly so that I can install a custom firmware, run backups/use flashcarts. I made sure not to connect to wifi yet either lol. Is there a good guide I should follow to get where I need to? Im super new to anything 3ds/2ds modding, last handheld i modded was psp O_O

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Hey Guys,

Just like the title says I got a 2DS with Firmware 6.0.0-12U and im wanting to make sure I mod this thing properly so that I can install a custom firmware, run backups/use flashcarts. I made sure not to connect to wifi yet either lol. Is there a good guide I should follow to get where I need to? Im super new to anything 3ds/2ds modding, last handheld i modded was psp O_O
https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Get-Started

Reactions: HaiKaiDo

hibachib

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought a 2DS last month with that exact same FW version (6.0.0-12U), and using Plailect's guide I was up and running in about 5 hours without any problems. As long as you follow the instructions exactly you'll be fine.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I think most of the time doing the A9LH install was backing up nands, and my own paranoia over-analyzing the guide to make sure i didn't mess it up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: douche