• Poll closed .

sniperseyes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just came in from amazon. Probably the best 3ds Ive ever used. I have a few Japaneses games, however I want to use a flash card eventually to run my US backups on it (I know currently its not supported by gateway, and sky3ds is not regionfree (I do have an old r4i RTS 3DS that runs my US DS roms fine on it) I also know not to update my 3ds if I ever want support for any flashcart ever. What should I do and what shouldn't I do.
So far Ive read the stickies and I do still have a few questions

Why do my US pokemon games show up in the 3ds menu, while no there US game does?

How do I disable wifi on this thing?

What would be my best option if I were to get a flashcart. (Keep in mind that I have a OG 3ds on 9.2 and an XL on 9.2 as well. So I don't mind waiting to update the flashcart)?

Thanks!

NyaakoXD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because Pokemon is one of the few games that every region is practically the same thing.

To turn off wifi, go to the brightness setting area on the top-left corner and you will see the option to turn on/off wifi after the power-saving option.

Definitely Gateway since you have an OG 3DS on 9.2.

Nativedude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love the consistency in the posts for Soon
Also in the same boat as you OP. Got a gateway for my original black 3DS, got a Majora's Mask N3DS-XL for current games, and a black JP N3DS waiting for region-free mods.

I want those face plates darn it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol