Hardware Got a GS email about shipping Switches

xile6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i just got a Gamestop email about my switch order.
They said that they will be putting a hold on the money on 2/25 in order to get everything process and ready to ship. They will be shipping them out on 3/2
I wont be getting mines until 3/6 since i pick the 2day shipping. (last time i did next day it still took 2 days, and when i pick 2days it took 1 day lol. So yea thats an amiibo lol).

Just a heads up for others.

Reactions: osaka35 and iAqua

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Congrats. I did the Walmart layaway desk thing so who knows when I will get mine. TRU, Target, BB, GS are all within an 1/4 mile of each other by my house so I might try the midnight thing and see what happens. Pick the friendliest looking line. Mostly for my kids, I am patient enough to wait a few weeks.

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was lucky enough to preorder in-store at gamestop, so I'll be getting mine at 12:01am CST on the 3rd.

Here's hoping you get yours quite a bit earlier than the 6th =]

WiiuGold

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah i got all my emails from Amazon today . I got two emails yesterday from Wal-Mart. They already took there money out plus Gamestop took there money today. :( $-820

xile6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanx. I hope i get it sooner also.
I got have alot coming from gamestop, Switch and games and then some from acc from Bestbuy. Bestbuy hasnt contacted me yet but on my order page it says delivery date the 3rd.
Would kinda suck to have the acc but not the system. But oh well i waited this long i can wait a little bit longer.

@WiiuGold

I feel your pain, my GS order is like $680 then my best buy is $125. My wallet has been crying. But on the bright side i will get some PowerupRewards points and at lest a $10 bestbuy gift card.

Reactions: WiiuGold

WiiuGold

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah , its hurting my wallet. But i think i order everything . 299 for the system . 37.99 bomberman . Everything else acc !! Joy con red pack , blue pack , grey pack , so on . Them red,blue,grey was 79.99 each lol but i did get one for 14.99 :) instead of 79.99 . That saved me little.

AlexanderLS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I waited a few extra years to play GTA V on PC. Waiting 3 extra days is not bad.
On a unrelated note, f publishers who started from PC Games and now make PC versions last. Ungrateful companies.

Last edited by AlexanderLS,

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually just got my email today. It said it would arrive 3/6, but I've been trying to find a way for the last week of changing the shipping method for my guest order. Turns out within the email it states I could just reply to the email telling them I wanted it day one. So I did and they obviously increased my total to pay for the shipping but I should now be getting it 3/2.

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Charged my card today.
I hope they ship it out early and i get it on release date.
Sorry bud, that is very unlikely (and I'd say impossible). They won't ship any earlier than march 2nd, and unless you paid for overnight you won't get it march 3rd. At best you may get it the 4th or 5th.
They are only charging today in preparation for shipping out to make sure the payment processes fully before sending it.

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only thing I've got coming in the mail is breath of the wild via Amazon prime, and I've never gotten a game late from Amazon so far when it comes to getting them on launch day. The rest is in store at GameStop, so as soon as I get out of school Friday I'll be getting to GameStop asap. Also I had all my stuff paid for with trade ins at Amazon and GameStop.

Last edited by rileysrjay,

xile6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry bud, that is very unlikely (and I'd say impossible). They won't ship any earlier than march 2nd, and unless you paid for overnight you won't get it march 3rd. At best you may get it the 4th or 5th.
They are only charging today in preparation for shipping out to make sure the payment processes fully before sending it.
Duh lol. I know it wont ship that freaken ealry.
But in my first post they said they will be shipping 3/2. So i hope they can do that ealry like 6am so i can have it friday or sat. Vs monday or tuesday.

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Duh lol. I know it wont ship that freaken ealry.
But in my first post they said they will be shipping 3/2. So i hope they can do that ealry like 6am so i can have it friday or sat. Vs monday or tuesday.
I said in my post it is very improbable getting it Friday if it doesn't ship out earlier than the 2nd. You may get lucky and get saturday, but I wouldn't hold my breath. For 1 day overnight and 2 day shipping they are usually extremely accurate. I've only gotten it early for standard shipping, or an amazon package that ships earlier than expected (not expected to ship out to monday but ships late friday)

Ridge

they/them
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Norway
Are you sure it got shipped today? Gamestop charged my card, but they shouldn't be shipping till 3/2. Unless you are a different country and/or seller.
I paid the instant I ordered, and they sent it yesterday, confirmed via customer support. This is to compensate for shipping time they say. Using CDON.com in Norway

xile6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well bestbuy just shipped my guardian amiibo. They sent me a UPS tracking number that says it will be picked up today.
I also have some joys and a charge grip that im sure will also ship by the end of the day :D

It would be cool if i got them 3/2 but im sure there using 3day mail (even tho i can do much with them until i get my switch but still would be cool).

Reactions: WiiuGold

xile6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GS ship my switch eta 3/3 my zelda SE is 3/6
No word on my bomberman.
And bestbuy still hasnt ship my joycons.

Also have not gotten an email from gamestop, but an email from ups saying i have orders from gamestoo and there weight.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We don't question people
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    me neither, i just bash them
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We just question @AncientBoi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)