Hacking Got a Gateway + N3DS + Zelda but no way to install the save? Check here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkKaine

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This thread's purpose is to help each other out.
Not everyone has a normal 3DS, let alone an exploitable firmware, so I figured I'd start a thread where people can hook up and get this done.
Just reply in this thread where you're located and I'll make a comprehensive list and add it to this post :)
I'll kick off:

Europe:
The Netherlands (South Holland) - DarkKaine

Reactions: Margen67 and mmn

DarkKaine

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I assume it's a service where you mail your cartridge to one of the people listed, they install the exploited save for you, and then mail it back.

Not really. More like people that live close being able to help each other out quickly by writing the save to the cart.
I in any case wouldn't do mail. If ya live close, I'll be more than happy to write the save to your cart, that's all.
That's kinda the purpose of this thread, because honestly what are you going to do if you know nobody that has an exploitable 3DS? Many people assumed there was no additional hardware needed because gateway said so, so they have both a GW+N3DS which they can't use.
Thought the community might be able to help each other out here with no additional costs..
This thread may fail or succeed. In any case I tried :P
And I guess the title was pretty misleading, sorry for that =/

Reactions: Online

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While we truly appreciate your helpful attitude in this matter, we tend not to encourage this sort of game swapping.
Everything might go well 99 times out of a hundred, but all it takes is for one game to go missing the mail, or for one less-than-honest person to take advantage of another member, and we'd never hear the end of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: okies :D put 'em here :O