Hacking Got a 3ds last week, need to find a ds flashcart(some Qs)

robman62

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got the urge to play heart gold, I have an original r4(like a non clone first generation from way back) I have not put it in my 3ds, is there any chance it could work?

if not then I am looking for the cheapest possible flashcart that works in a 3ds from a place that ships quickly (like less than a week)

any advice? help? answers?

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
I got the urge to play heart gold, I have an original r4(like a non clone first generation from way back) I have not put it in my 3ds, is there any chance it could work?

if not then I am looking for the cheapest possible flashcart that works in a 3ds from a place that ships quickly (like less than a week)

any advice? help? answers?

You can either get fast shipping, or cheap prices. It's usually or the other.

robman62

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess Id much rather fast shipping because I usually am only excited for things for a very short time

robman62

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so I decided to go with an acekard 2i from realhotstuff(since they are in jersey), are they reliable with my credit info :/
Is there anything i need to know about the Acekard that I should consider something else?

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so I decided to go with an acekard 2i from realhotstuff(since they are in jersey), are they reliable with my credit info :/
Is there anything i need to know about the Acekard that I should consider something else?
Yes, they are reliable.

Anything you need to know? Yes, know that some Acekards have had contact issues. However, these issues are easily fixed more often than not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality