Got 2 controller adapters (Magic-NS & JYS-NS130) any chance to make them work with my Slim PS4?

Bonny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Topic. I got these 2 controller Adapters:

-Mayflash Magic-NS Rev 1.2 / Newest Firmware 1.33 - https://www.mayflash.com/product/showproduct.php?id=30
- JYS-NS 130 - https://de.aliexpress.com/i/32959549282.html

Of course i know, these 2 were mainly made for use on a Nintendo Switch, but also working for many other systems. Officially, they are not compatibel to work with a PS4 console, but i just wanted to ask, if there is any way - unofficial firmware?, etc... - to make the work with an wired/wireless Controller (Xbox360, Xbox One, Switch Pro Controller, etc.) on my PS4?

:unsure:

Spiteful_Raven

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Gotta get a magic S-Pro for playstation 4, since mayflash is the only ones who do firmware for their adapters, no idea about the other one though.

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France
What is the BEST adapter for PS4 and PS4 pro please? Is it DS-50? MAGIC NS 2? BIGBIG WON R100?
Please help, I'm completly lost concerning usb adapter/dongle....What are the best/Easiest/most compatible with all? (can some have firmware change?)

Spiteful_Raven

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Looks like i have to, if none of my existing adapters can do it. But Magic S Pro seems to be old. Macig Pro 2 or Magic Ultimate seems to be the newest versions. Does anyone know whats the better option?
Okay so I have used both the magic pro 2 and magic s pro, the only difference between the old and new one is the new on supports LBT or well low energy blue tooth so that's every xbox controller you buy now, the ultimate afaik is just the ultimate supports both bluetooth speaker options for ps4

Reactions: Bonny

Spiteful_Raven

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Pro 2 is the newest pro, but both work with ps4 just depends on what controllers you specifically want to use, anything that doesn't use low energy bluetooth will work with s pro, but anything with low energy bluetooth will require pro 2 (tbh I'd just get the pro 2 since they cost the same)

Reactions: Bonny

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end