kinya

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Hey guys, i have a question to ask here about the game gopets

I can play gopets perfectly alrite on my R4 but my friend R4, it says the game data cant be found and it cant be played.. I tired giving her my exact .nds and sav file but the same thing happens..

any idea why is it so?

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Corrupted card maybe?
Latest firmware?

If she has the latest firmware, then try formatting the microsd card. Also try her microsd card in your r4 to confirm if it's corrupted card or not.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mentioned this in the release thread, but I also got my firmware corrupted when trying to play this game. I have a CycloDS Evo card. I'm currently using the 1.22 firmware and haven't updated because I've read posts saying that Ninja Gaiden DS doesn't work with the 1.3 firmware.

Anyway, I erased GoPets from my card and re-copied the 1.22 firmware onto my SD and everything worked okay. I'm pretty sure I'm not missing anything with this game, I just wanted to tinker with it out of curiosity. It does concern me, though, because I'm wondering if this is some type of ant-piracy stuff they've put into the game, and are we likely to see more of it in future games?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all