Google will hold a Stadia Connect livestream on August 19th, plans to show off "brand-new titles"

Just as Microsoft, Nintendo, and Sony all do livestreams every so often to showcase their upcoming games, so will Google. On August 19th, the tech giant will be streaming their latest presentation for the Stadia, in a "Stadia Connect" video. The video will go live just before Gamescom 2019 kicks off, giving us a further look at what Google has in store for games, behind-the-scenes details, announcements, and more for the Stadia.

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In my opinion I hope they fail... Epic Fail store for example is garbage and has exclusives on the worse shittiest store ever...

If Google succeeds and start to have lot of exclusives at some point in time its another lose-lose situation for everyone who really want to physically or digitally own the game, its one more company getting exclusives...

Then if they succeed will be another shitty company helping to destroy the console world and maybe even later kill PC gaming because I'm sure almost all the big names like EA, Ubilolosoft, Epic Fail...... would love that their games would be all streamed with paid subscriptions and no more piracy ever neither anyone owning anything 4 ever...

ps: Some day the future of consoles will probably be just any controller connected to the TV, Fridge, phone, microwave, car or any shitty crap with internet connection, but I hope it doesnt happen soon and that's why I hope Google also FAILS, however where they shine is also on software, money and servers so yeah :wink:...

Last edited by guily6669,
D

Deleted User

Yay for not ever playing games offline again! Mountains? Heck no! Beaches? Heck no! Just want to enjoy the trip there, playing your favorite single-player game on a plane? Heck no!
Just stay in the city and we'll cover you.

tech3475

Trophies
XP
Country
They should have an insurance plan for any game purchases i.e. if we shut down your games will be transferred.

Either that or it should be subscription only ala Netflix.

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even if they give you the game if they officially remove it from the servers, one of the biggest problems is also most of the best games I played where actually full mods of other games, like best WW2 most complete game EVER made was Forgotten Hope 2 mod for BF2 which was a complete overhaul to BF2 and streaming stuff will also most likely destroy that if they could allow mods would be something similar to Steam workshop which still doesn't allow to make the game into a completely different game like when modders can get their hands on the official compiler or reverse engineer the whole game and can mod EVERYTHING...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu