Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
That's awesome.
rofl2.gif

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
A shame that they will never finish all of America in this manner. It's like when they did the 3D buildings. They did some of the major cities, and then moved onto the next idea. Heck, there still isn't even a good quality image to zoom into on Google Earth of my area.

ugly_rose

Trophies
XP
Country
basically if you are next to a window in your own apartment facing the street or something, and the window is open, and you are having doggy style loud sex right there at the window. Because the window is open, people are freely allowed to take pictures of you and not get into trouble.

Not true in Sweden. (...and I find it hard to believe it for anywhere else as well since your house = your privacy, even if the window happen to be open)

Actually there recently was this nutcase who was out in the street videotaping his ex-wife having sex with her newfound "love". Needless to say the court didn't like that in the least so the guy was punished. And it was judged to have been extra distasteful since it was actually his ex-wife he was filming.
rolleyes.gif
wacko.gif

rice151

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If only this were live.
ohmy.gif

You never know, this is incredibly awesome and I was in awestruck when Google Earth came out, and now this!
Google is the future start investing!

Hmm, they just have a couple cities up,
San Fran, Vegas, Denver, Miami, and New York.
Still, it's a start

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.