mixinluv2u

OP
Trophies
Website
www.glowsticking.com
XP
Country
United States
i been trying to find good deals on a new microSD (1gig or 2gig) but havn't had much luck. has anyone seen good deals on microSD lately that they can share??

i live in the US by the way.

leetdude_007

Official GBAtemp Assassin That Has Never Killed An
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You missed the staples 2GB Sandisk for $17 on BF. No rebates was a nice addition.

edit: in general... watch meritline.com or staples for sales on MicroSD. If you're feeling frisky and want to go SDHC, well, good luck on that. I'm sure there are still good deals for SDHC, but not as often. There's also a bunch of sites that tabulate deals for the consumer whore in all of us.

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
2gb go on sale every once in a while for $15 free shipping... newegg.com I guess. I was hoping there'd be a good running deal for google checkout this year, looks like the economy is too piss poor for that. We can blame south america greed for this.

mixinluv2u

OP
Trophies
Website
www.glowsticking.com
XP
Country
United States
You missed the staples 2GB Sandisk for $17 on BF. No rebates was a nice addition.

edit: in general... watch meritline.com or staples for sales on MicroSD. If you're feeling frisky and want to go SDHC, well, good luck on that. I'm sure there are still good deals for SDHC, but not as often. There's also a bunch of sites that tabulate deals for the consumer whore in all of us.
damn it!! even though i don't know if that's worth all the waiting in line and waking up early.

$26 seems a bit high doesn't it? i tried buying a 2gig from meritline for $20 not too long ago, the order went through at first but then i got an email saying that they ran out and they cancelled my order. =\

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
There's an A-Data 4GB Class 6 MicroSDHC on newegg.com for $41...a STEAL.
If this is in the R4 forum, why do you even bother posting that.
huh.gif

http://www.monoprice.com/products/product....&seq=1&format=2

$18 for a 2gB.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: