Goodbye Gbatemp

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by ~Westside Till I, Apr 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2008

Goodbye Gbatemp by ~Westside Till I at 9:41 PM (758 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. ~Westside Till I
    OP

Newcomer ~Westside Till I Newbie

Uzbekistan
    Goodbye Gbatemp:

First of all, I know that double accounts are against the rules, but you should know that this is the only way.

It’s been about a good 4 years since I’ve joined and I absolutely loved this community. I loved the staffs that were generous, funny and welcoming especially Costello, Jumpman, dice, Ace Gunman, Hadrian, mthrnite, and even SpikeyNDS form time to time. The awesome people here like Cockroachman, Xcalibur, Linkiboy, VVoltz, Lyuse, Science, veho, JPH, awdofgum, Bonemonkey, Mewiga, WeaponXxX, cruddybuddy, ScrubberSteve, and such much more. (Sorry if I can’t name all of you) I’ve never been warned before during my time on GBAtemp, and tried to stay on the good side, and today, as many of you know, I went to a complete ban.

However, my anger has taken over myself today on IRC and after seeing the unfairness of a certain IRC staff; I did something very stupid and made him leave. I will, however, never regret the leave of this certain staff as far as see it, he is not fit for moderating with his absence of blind justice and thus we may see a better change for the IRC channel rather than the tyranny that is simply based on who this person hates or likes. If this moderator can not even handle what I did to him, then he is in no position to moderate and therefore rendering him unfit as a moderator.

Some of you may think that this is quiet un-manly of me, but I almost came to tears when I saw this thread questioning my banning. I was so moved to know that there were Tempers who actually cared about me. So many people have bonded with me on this forum, and I deeply regret leaving them.

Goodbye Gbatemp, possibly forever.

~Westside Till I Die~

In my darkest hours I was aided by poisoned hands, I have seen the devil himself... Clarity became my comprehension, I was self admonished as a new man. In this transient realm I shall put my trust on he who is omnipotent and count on my own strength... for atrocity is conquered by conscience.
    Zahar Qelbim, Bevafo Dunyo.

2. Costello

Administrator Costello Headmaster

Goodbye Westside. We liked you as the member you once were.

I'll close this topic because nothing else needs to be said.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.