Gaming Good Wii U puzzle games?

hippy dave

BBMB
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Any suggestions? Including eshop, seeing as I don't think there are that many among the retail releases.

Already got Captain Toad, which I like a lot, as well as Poncho which is pretty good and Toki Tori which is alright. Oh and Pullblox World which I haven't played yet, but I like the 3DS games.

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you like the captain toad game? Or rather, do you like the adventure puzzle game, or click-adventure puzzle game, or just any and all?

Last edited by osaka35,

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like the pushmo games.

some others I haven't personally played:
Human Resource Machine
The Bridge
Q.U.B.E.
Teslagrad
Blek
Shadow Puppeteer
Affordable Space Adventures

hippy dave

BBMB
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Did you like the captain toad game? Or rather, do you like the adventure puzzle game, or click-adventure puzzle game, or just any and all?
I loved Captain Toad. I also like classic point & click adventures (like from the '90s), I'm addicted to Picross, I love the Pushmo & BoxBoy series, so yeah I'm probably open to most types of puzzle games.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Too easy of a game and its originality and creativity ends on the first book.

hippy dave

BBMB
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Too easy of a game and its originality and creativity ends on the first book.
Still enjoyed it, and I haven't quite finished off the bonus book yet.

It may not be a wii u game, but if you like puzzle games, you should really play The Witness. Wow.
Yeah I'm interested, vaguely waiting to see if there'll be a mac version.

buhdiego

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
THE CAVE, one of the best puzzle games i've ever played on wii u... I've played better on onther platforms but... on wii u, i think it is the best avaliable...

watch some gameplays on youtube and check it out if you like it... sometimes you really get stuck on something and when you solve it, you really feel grateful of yourself haha

The game has a really dark atmosphere and also some morallity from the dark desires within ourselves... what we are capable of doing to get something we desire.

EDIT: before buying, i saw a guy on the forum posting his game stoped working after updating the nand to 5.5.1 U, I have the game on the same nand version and I'll test it as soon as I get home and then i'll report back to you guys.

Last edited by buhdiego,
Reactions: hippy dave

hippy dave

BBMB
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks, yeah The Cave has been one I've been meaning to try out for a while, I installed the demo but didn't try it yet - maybe because I was just using the gamepad and not the tv when I meant to try it. Will give it a go sometime!

Reactions: buhdiego

buhdiego

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thanks, yeah The Cave has been one I've been meaning to try out for a while, I installed the demo but didn't try it yet - maybe because I was just using the gamepad and not the tv when I meant to try it. Will give it a go sometime!

Yup, if you do not start the game or not select the players, you won't see anything on the gamepad screen but "the cave" logo

;D try it out... if you like puzzle games, you'll like this one... my girlfriend kept me up all night waking me up everytime asking how did I just solve some puzzles haha good game

Last edited by buhdiego,
Reactions: hippy dave

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: